Trusted Contributor

Searching for pretty green tops

I love green and everyone keeps talking about it being a pantone color this year, but I have not seen any pretty green tops anywhere.  Please post some options if you find them. 

Jessice from BareMinerals wore a pretty green tunic. Here it is in the video. 

http://www.qvc.com/bareMinerals-Naturally-Luminous-Deluxe-Extra-Firming-Neck-Cream.product.A216037.h...

Maybe one of our supersleuths can find it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Searching for pretty green tops

I also love green.

Yesterday on a show hosted by Jane T, Kim Gravel had a very pretty bright green top: item # A288964.  I have not purchased from her line, and I noticed later online the top didn't look quite as vibrantly green as it did on television.  It seemed as though it would be like a bright grass green. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

TPTB at QVC say it takes months to a year to order new merchandise and get it into the warehouse.   Since Pantone just made their announcement fairly recently,  I'm not sure how they can accommodate the demand for a certain color. That must drive designers and buyers nuts.  I don't wear green ever,  so I'm not concerned. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Pantone just publicly named a particular color of green as the the color of they year.  It's an olively green, I believe.  I don't think green is a popular color with most women, green can be hard to wear.  The realist in me says that Pantone actually makes that color determination 2 years before they go public with it.  That gives designers, clothing manufacturers, houseware companies, paint companies etc time to go into production. 

Trusted Contributor

@Susan in California  Thanks for the suggestion, I will check it out.

@Kachina624That's a good point about the recent announcement.  Who knows, before too long I am sure they will inundate us with greens.Man Happy  I love it and always get compliments when I wear fresh spring or bright kelly green which really compliments my very dark hair and light greyish green eyes.

Honored Contributor

@NJgirl 1205

Vince Camuto at Nordstrom Rack-

Honored Contributor

I just looked and there arae 1349 green tops listed on QVC ... there must be something you'd like.

I'm not a big fan of the color green ... only certain yellow-greens work for me. More a greenish yellow than a yellowish green!

But ... at Soft Surroundings outlet I found a fabulous cotton top - in daquiri green.  Similar to the LOGO tank color from a couple of years ago .. I think it was called "apple daquiri."

Just thinking ... I have several green tops ... but they are all in the same yellow-green family.   

Trusted Contributor

Susan Graver's TSV blouse just got listed As Is for $32.75 & there's a nice green one. Looks like all sizes and colors available item # A294498

The new version is still available for $44., that item number is posted in the description.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the suggestions ladies.  I will definitely take a look

Honored Contributor

Dillard's-