Trusted Contributor

Searching for budget-friendly dup of Barefoot Dreams/Soft Surroundings cardigan

Have been looking all over. Did finds some things that looked similar on J Jill & a great one on Coldwater Creek, but it would be a splurge. Just wondered if anyone had come across a soft cozy cardigan or travel wrap that won't break the bank. Thanks for any & all  replies.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Searching for budget-friendly dup of Barefoot Dreams/Soft Surroundings cardigan

@joannecha wrote:

Have been looking all over. Did finds some things that looked similar on J Jill & a great one on Coldwater Creek, but it would be a splurge. Just wondered if anyone had come across a soft cozy cardigan or travel wrap that won't break the bank. Thanks for any & all  replies.

@joannecha

Some of the ladies have mentioned Colleen Lopez collection on HSN or maybe they will have a Today's special before the holidays. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Searching for budget-friendly dup of Barefoot Dreams/Soft Surroundings cardigan

I second the Colleen Lopez suggestion. I haven't tried it myself but I've heard good things about it
Honored Contributor

I own the Barefoot Dreams cardigan that you mention and it is just ok. I like it I don't love it, so maybe it won't be that hard to find a comparable garment at a better price.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@joannecha

Check out 

Doublju Womens Long Sleeve Full-Zip Plush Fleece Thermal Hooded Jacket

Amazon

Image result for Doublju Womens Long Sleeve Full-Zip Plush Fleece Thermal Hooded Jacket

Respected Contributor

Barefoot Dreams has a TSV on December 5. It's the drape front calypso wrap at $59.98. (Plus tax and shipping). 

Super Contributor

You might find something of interest on the Eddie Bauer site.  I especially like their sleep cardigans and wear them everywhere.  Available promo codes make them more affordable.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the many suggestions. I am liking the Eddie Bauer sleep cardigan & see they have a 40% off black Friday sale going on so we'll see how that works out with the budget. I appreciate all your ideas so much. This is a magical place to find out about great deals!!

Honored Contributor

Colleen Lopez Keeping it Cozy is identical.  Colleen said herself it's the exact same fabric. The only thing is, Colleen only has a couple pieces. 

I own 2 of the drape front cardigans and love them.  I don't personally own any of the Barefoot Dreams.

Respected Contributor

Well, I don't want cheap and dumbed down version of something I love.  I saw a Barefoot Dreams poncho on PMS last night. Love!  I just clicked on during a commercial break and there it was and it was amazing!  It looked so luxurious and I loved the colors and the fact that it had sleeves and turleneck.  It was even on 5 or maybe 6 Easy Pays.  But at around $160, I couldn't justify the price even with Easy Pays.  Sure, I suppose there might be a $69 version that looks something like it out there in the marketplace but I didn't fall in love with "something like" and "similar to" and "almost as nice"  would never satisfy me.  Don't laugh at me but I was dreaming about that ponch when I woke up...lol