Honored Contributor

Re: Searching for a type of bra

Amazon has  tons of bras

and a bunch of bra sites keep popping up on my Instagram 

will try to come back with names as I think they might have what u want 

Esteemed Contributor

When I did a search for lace strapless bras on Amazon, a lot of bras came up. And if you search for mesh strapless bra, a nice walcoal bra came up. Good luck.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@roxxy1 wrote:

@Grouchomarx  Try Rhonda Shear bras over at HSN.  I love them.

They do not provide me enough support, Iv'e tried her ahh bras with no success.  Also these look too thick/wide, I want light and lacy or meshy.  Thank you though.

@Grouchomarx 

These are not the same. They actually have underwire! I bought a set a while back and was pleasantly surprised. The only issue I have is it what makes them supportive also makes them visible under anything low cut in the armhole or across the chest. I don't know if there's a lacy version but the one I have is not

I wanted to add that they don't end up as a belt like many strapless bras tend to do! LOL

Honored Contributor

Good luck in finding a bra without football padding in the cups! I have always hated wearing bras that are padded. I prefer the au naturale look. Why manufacturers feel that all women need the think padding is beyond me. Woman Mad

"Pure Michigan"