Honored Contributor

Re: Searching for a sky printed top

Sunshine 45: 

I love that beautiful clouds in the sky shirt. 

Maybe you could post it in the Suggestions section.  Just maybe QVC will one day offer a similar tee!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2wrote:

@AngelPuppy1wrote:

@lolakimonowrote:

@AngelPuppy1

ANA from JCP-

$7.99

A.N.A Pocket Tee Prints

@lolakimono

I got this top!  I washed it and it came out great.  I just want to say thank you so much for finding it for me!  I have a feeling that this summer I will be wearing it so much that people will get sick of looking at it!!!!  

How was the fit @AngelPuppy1?

I ordered 3 of them yesterday. I need some t shirts for summer and the price was great. I fall between a small and medium for tops and ordered a medium for these because I want a loose fit. TIA.

@Ms tyrion2

Mine fits me just like the girl in the picture.  I got the small.  It is comfoy and flowy --- not baggy.  If I would have gotten x-small, that would have worked and been more fitted to the body, but I like the way the size small fit --- I know I will wear it a lot!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@feline groovywrote:

@AngelPuppy1wrote:

@feline groovywrote:

@AngelPuppy1wrote:

@AngelPuppy1wrote:

@lolakimonowrote:

@AngelPuppy1wrote:

@lolakimono

Oh, I love that!  Can you tell me what you entered to make that come up?  I want it!!!!! Thanks!!!!! 

@AngelPuppy1

I think I just entered "sky tee shirt with clouds."  

@lolakimono

Thanks so much --- I'm on it!!!  Yeah --- so happy!!!  

@lolakimono

I ordered that shirt!  It was a great price.  The S&H was terrible, but I really wanted the shirt so I ordered it any way.  I have no Penney stores near me to get it shipped to. Thanks for this suggestion.  And I thank others for their suggestions and comments!!! Very much appreciated!  

@AngelPuppy1:  always check Ebay for a.n.a. and other brands; most have free or low-cost.shipping 

@feline groovy

I have never shopped on Ebay.  I always think I will get scammed or get into trouble on this site.  Don't know why??  Thanks for the suggestion -- free shipping would be great! 

@AngelPuppy1

Most Ebay sellers are great, and you can check their reputation and buyer reviews before purchasing anything.  Plus, you can filter your item search by things like 'free shipping' and 'returns accepted'.  And Ebay will step in if there's an issue, however, most sellers are willing make sure you're satisfied.  If you find sellers that you like, you can even mark them as a favorite and receive their newsletter. Try it sometime. 8)

@feline groovy

Good to know!  I think I had a different concept of it.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1wrote:

@Ms tyrion2wrote:

@AngelPuppy1wrote:

@lolakimonowrote:

@AngelPuppy1

ANA from JCP-

$7.99

A.N.A Pocket Tee Prints

@lolakimono

I got this top!  I washed it and it came out great.  I just want to say thank you so much for finding it for me!  I have a feeling that this summer I will be wearing it so much that people will get sick of looking at it!!!!  

How was the fit @AngelPuppy1?

I ordered 3 of them yesterday. I need some t shirts for summer and the price was great. I fall between a small and medium for tops and ordered a medium for these because I want a loose fit. TIA.

@Ms tyrion2

Mine fits me just like the girl in the picture.  I got the small.  It is comfoy and flowy --- not baggy.  If I would have gotten x-small, that would have worked and been more fitted to the body, but I like the way the size small fit --- I know I will wear it a lot!  

Thanks @AngelPuppy1!