Visitor
Hi,
This winter/spring I have fallen in love with LOGO! In March I was watching an episode with Amy Stran & she was wearing the most adorable pair of pants. They looked like jeans & appeared to have a ruffle @ each ankle. I have asked on Amy's FB page but no answer. If anyone on here has seen them & knows what I'm talking about, I would appreciate any info you may have on them. Maybe someone out there even knows the item number! Think they are a pair of LOGO pants but I really have no clue...lol.
Honored Contributor

Re: Searching for LOGO pant...

@atrimper

I didn' see them, but MSGM has several pairs in multiple washes.

Do you have an item number of something she was selling so that I can watch a video?

Honored Contributor

@atrimper

Was it the 5 pocket Jeans with Frayed Hem?

A 288052  ??

Sorry, I don't know how to make the pictures appear here!

I remember Amy looking adorable in those jeans on a logo show.   I don't remember seeing a true 'ruffle' jean as shown above but I do remember these.  These were frayed at the bottom hem.

I didn't buy them though.

Hope this helps!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@atrimper wrote:
Hi,
@This winter/spring I have fallen in love with LOGO! In March I was watching an episode with Amy Stran & she was wearing the most adorable pair of pants. They looked like jeans & appeared to have a ruffle @ each ankle. I have asked on Amy's FB page but no answer. If anyone on here has seen them & knows what I'm talking about, I would appreciate any info you may have on them. Maybe someone out there even knows the item number! Think they are a pair of LOGO pants but I really have no clue...lol.

@atrimper  There is a pair of crop jeans or leggings (not sure what they are exactly) coming up with a lace ruffle around the bottom (nothing like @lolakimono 's photo - the lace is like the bottom thin lace ruffles around some of Lori's cardigans) that were just a tease and have not yet been presented on air.  The models have been in them also.  So if those are the ones you mean....just stay tuned to Lori's programs.   They must be coming soon or they wouldn't be teasing us with them.

Honored Contributor

@atrimper  By the way, there is an entire forum on this board devoted to LOGO where you may find even more responses to any LOGO question.  Go to the list at the left of the board and click on My Favorite Brand (first choice). Then you'll see another list and LOGO is in that list.  Come on over to whrre the LOGO fans are.  We discuss her shows in real time too, commenting on the items presented.