Respected Contributor

First, I love sweatshirts, not those plain jane Hanes ones but unique and different ones.

So here's my question, i go onto the Q's website, search "sweatshirts" and plenty come up, now I start to scroll through what came up, clicked on a few and found XXS left (and that's the size I was born) then realized what the heck are you wasting all this time looking up items, clicking, no sizes available in either pattern/color and it goes on.  Then I thought, (that's not a good thing Smiley Happy   ) why don't you just sort by size and I couldn't find that search....

what am I doing wrong or am I looking for something that doesn't exist.     I want to sort by Large and X Large....Sweatshirts.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling

Type in sweatshirts in the search bar.

On the left side of the page click fashion

Next, on the left side you will see sweatshirts listed by color, designer, size etc. 

HTH

Trusted Contributor

It would be great to have the option to search for sizes in all of the fashion categories.   I have found the same as you.....xxs. Not a good look.

Respected Contributor

If you are near a shore resort, wait until the Fall season when the boardwalk stores want to close out inventory.

The gorgeous sweatshirts will be priced at bargain rate.  Hope they have your size and color !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

Thanks....

The only "shore resort" I ever see is my travels through the internet..I just don't go anywhere...having a business and a dog doesn't leave me any room to time to go anywhere but thanks for the suggestion.

Super Contributor

Been looking for a really cute style sweatshirt (for jeans etc.) without a hood.  Zipper up the front and not skin tight... Who sells them and prefer no hood... Live in NJ and looking for a store.,

Respected Contributor

Re: Search for Sweatshirts

[ Edited ]

@Just Bling wrote:

First, I love sweatshirts, not those plain jane Hanes ones but unique and different ones.

So here's my question, i go onto the Q's website, search "sweatshirts" and plenty come up, now I start to scroll through what came up, clicked on a few and found XXS left (and that's the size I was born) then realized what the heck are you wasting all this time looking up items, clicking, no sizes available in either pattern/color and it goes on.  Then I thought, (that's not a good thing Smiley Happy   ) why don't you just sort by size and I couldn't find that search....

what am I doing wrong or am I looking for something that doesn't exist.     I want to sort by Large and X Large....Sweatshirts.

@Just Bling  You're right, frustrating and a big waste of time to see what they have but the size you want is gone.  

Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

A great source for beautiful sweatshirts is the Country Store (just that--no Vermont in front of it). They have a huge variety of styles and colors. I've ordered at least a dozen from them (and still have a wish list).

Honored Contributor

@Hondagirl wrote:

Been looking for a really cute style sweatshirt (for jeans etc.) without a hood.  Zipper up the front and not skin tight... Who sells them and prefer no hood... Live in NJ and looking for a store.,

@hondagirl

Nordstrom Rack- The Kooples

Fleece Moto Zip Sweatshirt

Fleece Moto Zip Sweatshirt

Honored Contributor

@hondagirl

This one is from Revolve (online) but since a lot of people like olive, I thought I would pass it on.

Bobi Reversed Terry Zip Up Sweatshirt Green in Army

REVERSED TERRY ZIP UP SWEATSHIRT
Bobi
  • 100% cotton
  • Hand wash cold
  • Zip front closure
  • Textured terry fabric
  • Revolve Style No. BOBI-WO224
  • Manufacturer Style No. 546 19001