Honored Contributor

I've had the Clark's show on but not been paying attention.

I just looked up and I'm trying to figure out what she's wearing?  All is see is black everywhere!  Is that a long black dress that's full?

She reminds me of the pictures I've seen of Queen Victoria in mourning.  

Just seems very stark for the show.  She usually wears something a little more modern.  Is she selling that dress later?  Anyone know?

Respected Contributor

Re: Sean's Dress - 3/17/2018

There have been several posts about the dress hoping they can buy it but a mod said it's hers & not sold on QVC. Shawn looks great tonight.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just watched her (live) with PTR.  The dress is not all black, but what looks like a leaf print of black and olive or camo.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Woman LOL

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   Hehhhhhhhh!!!! Lol! 😂  I was just thinking the same thing. It’s unique. I don’t always like Sean’s fashion choices, but she would probably not like mine as well. However I’m not on TV inviting comments. I prefer more classic styles like LR used to wear, not so trendy. To each their own. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

F@Annabellethecat66wrote:

I just looked up and I'm trying to figure out what she's wearing?  All is see is black everywhere!  Is that a long black dress that's full?

Just seems very stark for the show.  She usually wears something a little more modern.  Is she selling that dress later?  Anyone know?

@Annabellethecat66

Love her in that dress.  Sean looks good in anything she wears.  Except when she wears conservative matronly style old lady clothes.  She looks particularly attractive in off-shoulder tops..Smiley Happy    

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes her fashion is just weird. I like very few of her costumes.

Honored Contributor

I should have come back on and said that when I noticed the dress, she was just sitting on the couch and it was all bunched up and all I saw was something black looking like it was draped all over her (her arms, legs, etc).

Then I went into the bedroom, turned on the 32 inch TV and I was closer to the TV as I lay in bed watching.  There, it looked to me like it was not just plain black but with some kind of designs.

Look!  We all have our likes and dislikes.  It's like I've said here.  When I come on here I'm putting myself out 'there/here'.  I have to accept some will agree with me and some won't.  It doesn't mean I like the disagreeable posts.  I'm convinced there are people who go through life thinking opposite. 

One of my best friends is like that.  I accept her (and her ideas) because she accepts me and my total oppositeness (made up word) of her personality.  We are often like oil and water but we click because we've been able to find equal ground...we're both widows and bare our souls to each other (something she doesn't do to anyone else).

So, with all of the above bla bla I will still say that I like Shawn.  I like people who say what they think and have a zest for life (that's how I see Shawn).  My daughter loves watching her but HATES QVC.  She'll call me and say, "Shawn's on QVC".  Her favorites together are Shawn and Martha (go figure)!

Anyway, I stand by what I originally said, "I don't care for that long sleeved black dress".  I never saw her standing in it, I'll admit that.

People here often critique others about their outfits.  That works for me.  We are all entitled to our opinion.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66wrote:

Look! Ha! Yes, it's just an opinion,  but I think it reflect on the character of a poster that feels the need to start threads that they know will be 'controversial' since bashing hosts & vendors hair, makeup, clothing, voice etc is such a constant game here.  Woman Tongue 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.  I didn't say she looked terrible.  I said I like her in the bright colors she usually wears.  Then I came back on and said when I got closer to the TV (on a smaller screen) I could see that it wasn't all black and had a design on it.

I normally don't say a lot about the hosts.  I'm real sorry it doesn't meet your standards, I really am.  However, I stand by my post and I don't think it was mean.