Esteemed Contributor

I like scarves but stopped wearing them after menopause.  I can’t stand to have anything on my neck now.    

Honored Contributor

A must have accessory ... always classic.  Never out of trend.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm 78 and still a scarf wearer; my favorites are 52" squares ( I wear them 3 seasons of the year).  I bet your liberty one is a beauty!

Honored Contributor

I just can't stand wearing them.  They are pretty, but not for me. 

Honored Contributor

@lavendar  - As others have stated, they never went out of style.  You should open that box!

Respected Contributor

I was about to anyway because I'm decluttering and organizing.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if they are a big fashion thing or not.  I do like scarves and always have.  But I admit that I seem to forget about them rarely wear them.  This past winter I wore a couple with basic sweaters and when I went to the doctors, which is about the only place I went, I got compliments on them.  I think they can add a lot to basic outfits or bring life to older clothing which you have and may be tired of.  I say, if you have a lot of them, why not bring them out and experiment with different ways to wear them and enjoy them!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Regular Contributor

I like scarves as an accessory, not as a focal point.

My grandmother and mother always wore a scarf tucked inside a neckline. Back in the day when most apparel was Dry Clean Only, it protected a garment.

Esteemed Contributor

I was never a big scarf person but I will wear one once in awhile.   I have a friend who always has a pretty scarf on that matches her outfit, very classy looking.  I did recently purchase a couple of different colors from Iman in her leopard print scarves.  I own two DG2 collarless jean jackets (I don't like collars) but found I was a bit chilly on my neck a couple times last fall.   These will be perfect for that.  Also they are on clearance on HSN if anyone is interested.   Item # 768-207

Honored Contributor

I do not think of scarves as a "trend" at all. They are classic staple that if incorporated into an outfit can make all the difference from a dull bla outfit to one with style. I will use a scarf rather than jewelry often times...or just to add some color to an otherwise dull look.