Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm waiting for people to chime in with how HOT HOT HOT scarves are..lol.  As if scarf means wool....lol.   I've always worn scarves to perk up an outfit or as a hair accessory or tied to my handbag.  I have a large collection.  My newest one is a silky olive camo scarf that exactly matches my camo flats.  I wore the shoes and scarf with a white tee and khaki capris last week and and the accessories absolutely made the outfit.

@chrystaltree  yes the silky ones work so much better for what you describe. The winter ones, no way.  I know about the silky ones as a hair accessory but didn't know that they were still tying them to the handbags.  I remember that from years ago. Guess it's still going on.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm waiting for people to chime in with how HOT HOT HOT scarves are..lol.  As if scarf means wool....lol.   I've always worn scarves to perk up an outfit or as a hair accessory or tied to my handbag.  I have a large collection.  My newest one is a silky olive camo scarf that exactly matches my camo flats.  I wore the shoes and scarf with a white tee and khaki capris last week and and the accessories absolutely made the outfit.

@chrystaltree  yes the silky ones work so much better for what you describe. The winter ones, no way.  I know about the silky ones as a hair accessory but didn't know that they were still tying them to the handbags.  I remember that from years ago. Guess it's still going 

Yup....   Scarves have been "going on" who like them.  I don't like looking exactly like every other woman in a room.  

Trusted Contributor

Wear/buy what you like and makes you feel good!  I love them.  Even now I'll wear a light one with a t-shirt.  

Honored Contributor

@lavendar wrote:

Didn't know chunky jewelry was ''out." Don't wear it in the summer anyway.

I called it clunky, but I think it's the same thing!

A lighter look is currently more trendy.  Not that I think we have to be victims to the latest trend, but I never liked the heavyweight pieces and am happy that styles that are more to my liking, are now featured more.