Respected Contributor

Does anyone wear scarves around their neck in the middle of summer ? Isaac's TSV has his model Talia wearing a scarf !  It's going to be 101 here in St. Louis today ! hotest temp on 6/18 since 1958 per the weatherman ! I would pass out trying to be a fashionista wearing a scarf in this weather !!  He's suggesting buying that scarf with the dress. Too funny !

Honored Contributor

I never hardly ever wear scarves. Just do not care for them. I especially dislike eternity ones.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't even own a scarf. It's 118 today so that would be an automatic no and winter it barely gets cold enough for a jacket.

Super Contributor
None for me during the summer. I enjoy wearing more necklaces in the warm weather.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a scarf wearer no matter the temp.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I can't stand scarves. Too fussy and I hate having things close to my neck. 

Honored Contributor

Hotter than hades here.  No scarves, sweaters tied around the waist, leggings, or linen blazers.  Wear just enough to keep from getting arrested. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I wear scarves with jeans jackets Fall-Spring.  I buy all my scarves from EBay (just put in " dimension, material and scarves") mine usually cost from 11-15 dollars and frequently are knock offs of famous makers.  Yes, most are from China and are either silk or polyester (I don't care).

Honored Contributor

Yes - some of us do.  At home and on the street - no. 

Depends on where I'm going, what I'm wearing, and how I'm getting there.  I have more scarves than sweaters - and it's easier to carry a scarf than a sweater.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624wrote :Hotter than hades here.  No scarves, sweaters tied around the waist, leggings, or linen blazers.  Wear just enough to keep from getting arrested. 

That's too funny!  I never wear scarves, spring, summer, winter or fall !