Valued Contributor

Re: Scarfs, how often do you wear them?

For those who love wearing...I  bought 3 scarves from Amazon with a 10 dollar giftcard and still have about 30 cents left.   They have some really cute scarves at rock bottom prices.  You may want to check it out. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Scarfs, how often do you wear them?'

My routine winter outfit is a pair of black pants, black turtleneck and sweater. To add a little pizazz, I usually wear a scarf.

Honored Contributor

A lot.  I've been copying the small scarf look, tied slightly on one side.  With shirts, cardigan sweaters, etc.  Kind of like that look, for a change.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

LibbyAnn:  Yes, what a great idea.  A small pop of print/color tied onto a handbag handle!  Very chic; and also a lot of fun, too!  Lots of prints out there. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just thought of something:  We (who sew) probably can make our own small scarves for tying onto handbag straps/handles.  Buy 1/4 or less of a yard of a cute/nice lightweight print fabric, and make several for gifting to friends, and/or at Easter/Passover/Whatever gatherings.  'Kind of ' a cute idea!

Honored Contributor

I wear scarves in the Spring, Fall and Winter. I don't wear them in very warm weather. I wear a lot of different wool coats during the Winter, so I find a scarf is a necessity. I buy silk and cashmere in beautiful prints. My favorites are Ralph Lauren, Chanel and scarves from The Metropolitan Museum of Art gift shop.

Super Contributor

Once in awhile in cooler weather here in SoCal like an infinity scarf otherwise too hot or just drives me crazy with material up @ my neck.

Trusted Contributor

I never liked anything close to my neck - couldn't even where a "crew" neckline top.  Now I wear an infinity scarf just about every day! Since shopping at JJill, I have really gotten into them.  

I really surprised myself!