Valued Contributor

Re: Scarf alert...Lunchtime Special 6/4

Thank you SO much for posting!  I just bought both scarves.

Occasional Contributor

Mine come thru my iPhone 1 hr. before they hit the computer.  I am signed up for alerts thru QVC.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you have a facebook account, google qcuts.  The first entry to pop up will be qcuts facebook.  Click on that.  The woman who runs this site usually has all the LTS items posted by 4am.  She also posts LQ (limited quantity) items you can't search for on the site unless you type in the item number.

You didn't have to log into facebook to see what was posted, but the last couple of weeks I've been prompted to log in.  She just posted several LQ items.

If you are an Or Paz fan, I just picked up this ring at the new LQ price:

J322609 - Sterling Silver Leaf Design ByPass Ring by Or Paz for $21.59.  Sizes 5-8.

Click Here

Contributor

@vickie25 wrote:

If you have a facebook account, google qcuts.  The first entry to pop up will be qcuts facebook.  Click on that.  The woman who runs this site usually has all the LTS items posted by 4am.  She also posts LQ (limited quantity) items you can't search for on the site unless you type in the item number.

You didn't have to log into facebook to see what was posted, but the last couple of weeks I've been prompted to log in.  She just posted several LQ items.

This is amazing. Very cool. I hope Q does not discourage all this stuff. I think it can only increase sales.