Esteemed Contributor

Re: Saying Goodbye To our Szish List

I rarely watched, it's on so late here. I think the salesperson gimmick was beneath her talent.  She was a namedropper and has better connections.

Honored Contributor

I now understand why the fashion world didn't really embrace her and she ended up hawking clothes on a shopping channel.🙄 And to think I read here she was a contender for Anna Wintour's job.🤭🤭😂😂😂😂

She is now in her milieu. 😳

Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I now understand why the fashion world didn't really embrace her and she ended up hawking clothes on a shopping channel.🙄 And to think I read here she was a contender for Anna Wintour's job.🤭🤭😂😂😂😂

She is now in her milieu. 😳

@Trinity11  KS was being very coy about her future plans and posted something about going from the red chair on TSL to a much bigger chair.

I made a comment on another thread asking if AW was retiring.  It was said tongue in cheek.  I am sure there are many much more qualified women to take over the helm at Vogue.

Respected Contributor

Because of her late night hours only watched her show occasionally. Didn’t care for the “panel” aspect of her show. She did fine on her own. Won’t be watching her on her new media station. It is a step down imo.
Occasional Contributor

I watched Szish List but I think it got kind of repetitive, or just different iterations maybe -- Bertha sunglasses, Jelavu bags, hoop earrings, the guests. I could be wrong but the impression Katrina was starting to give towards the later shows was a little too self centered --- Bowie, nautical, "it makes me happy". Viewers don't need to know what makes the host happy or their personal preferences, they need to know details presented to the viewer almost as if they are buying sight unseen. She seemed to be developing some bad habits - simpering, not remembering Blair's height, kind of pretend self deprecating. Maybe I just want a new fashion program to watch!
Occasional Contributor

I probably should add that I watched Szish List specifically because I love fashion, so my hopes might have been too high.
Occasional Contributor

On Katrina's Twitter someone named Celeste is sitting in the red chair? Does anyone know what this is about?