Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'm going to miss Katrina and The Szish List...

I enjoyed so many of Katrina's shows. She is just a exceptionable person. You just couldn't call her a host. She was so much more than that. 

I knew she would not continue. Katrina is the "fashion" person the Q desperately needs. 

I don't doubt the Q has something much bigger for Katrina, unless they're downright stupid. 

I hope to see her much more in the future and am looking to see what she will conquer!

Super Contributor

Re: Saying Goodbye To our Szish List

@banned again wrote:

This concept failed. Maybe QVC can come up with something new and innovative with a likeable host, instead of this Buzz on Style rip-off with an arrogant host.

She was likeable to me. What you call 'arrogant', I call 'knowledgeable and prepared'. 

Valued Contributor

This was the only show I watched regularly.  I liked the SList and the panel idea.  It was a little better when they were in person which was just before the pandemic.  However, by using Skype during the couple years, she had guests from London and L.A. on who normally would not be accessible and was able to mix up the crew. She had a real fashion sense, and actual style.  When Q noted they were doing the Studio Park line, the ONLY person I was looking forward to see what they could bring to the table was Katrina,

To the nasty commenters:  The reality is based on the facts, there was a number of pre-taped good byes/ wellwishes from her co-hosts. That says a couple things to me.  1) Q was keeping her, they don't give (allow) send off's to people who just got shown the door.  2) She was well liked by her peers. I wish her well and hopefully she is getting into real NYC fashion again or some kind of stylist/fashion rep role.

Trusted Contributor

@banned again wrote:

This concept failed. Maybe QVC can come up with something new and innovative with a likeable host, instead of this Buzz on Style rip-off with an arrogant host.

Ouch.

Esteemed Contributor

@banned again. But you did make a comment about her being an arrogant host!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I was looking at a recent Instagram post, and read the comments instead of just Katrina's original post.  She answered some of the comments where people were guessing what her next gig might be. 

Surprisingly, she said that it would not be in fashion, but that she would be wearing some fabulous clothes.  And she made a comment about TV news: "Hint: national cable news anchor for an up and coming network."  and "I'll still be on national TV."

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Please keep us posted!  

Have a nice weekend, everyone. Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Katrina was too high class for QVC. Someone posted she's going to do a talk show🤷‍♀️.  I wish her luck, competition is tough. I think she's going to work for Diamoniqe as she's still keeping her QVC page.

Honored Contributor

looks like she is going to be a "national news cable network anchor."

more to come.....no mention of which network yet.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@banned again 

Wrote:   This concept failed. Maybe QVC can come up with something new and innovative with a likeable host, instead of this Buzz on Style rip-off with an arrogant host.

So, if she is what you label an "arrogant" host, I would take "arrogant" over loud and obnoxious, unprepared, unkempt and living in a fantasy world, not to mention TMI family stories types of hosts any day!