Respected Contributor

Saying Goodbye To our Szish List

My absolute FAVORITE show and Katrina made it that way. My DVR was set in case I fell asleep. All her panel guests gave great perspective and styling hints to the products. 

Katrina, thank you, you were brilliant and will be missed. Hugs!

Sharon Santourian - Chicago

Respected Contributor

Re: Saying Goodbye To our Szish List

Sad, why can't we have nice things?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This concept failed. Maybe QVC can come up with something new and innovative with a likeable host, instead of this Buzz on Style rip-off with an arrogant host.

Respected Contributor

I think Katrina is great. I appreciate her true fashion perspective. That was nice seeing Leah Williams (who was her mentor + a friend) on the beginning of the show.
Regular Contributor

I'm going to miss Katrina and The Szish List...

The Szish List was not a failure, only the person who's spewing hate in this thread is a failure. *yawn*

I'm going to miss Katrina as a QVC show host. I purchased a number of fun and unique pieces from her shows through the years. I don't know if QVC will be continuing the Szish List format, but if they do, I'll watch the new show just as I watched Katrina's show. It was always an interesting show and I enjoyed listening to the rotating panel of guests who shared their viewpoints regarding the merchandise that was presented. 

Respected Contributor

Re: I'm going to miss Katrina and The Szish List...

@fff11 Hostile and defamatory language, etc against other members is against QVC Community Standards for Participation — QVC.com

Honored Contributor

I can't comment on her or her show because of the time she was on.  But IMO if she had been successful in selling items, she would have been given a better time slot.  It reminds me of LDO who toward the end was rarely on in prime time and only had shows in the early morning hours.

Esteemed Contributor

I see this "K" mentioned often with no clue who she is...........so just

looked up host staff..........see she's a Harvard grad  (not too shabby) and

works somehow with animals in need.

Apparently leaving the Q or so I read (postings)

Super Contributor

@kaydee50  IMHO, Katrina's ideology may have been too upscale for QVC's demographics. Loved her show.

Honored Contributor

I sometimes used to watch a bit, but always when the 3 designers were not involved.  That to me was just noise which I didn't need to hear any time of day, and especially not for clothes and accessories more geared to a northern climate and much more of a city or a business life than I lead.

I wish Katrina well, but, no, I won't miss that show.