Trusted Contributor

Re: Saw this on Amy's Show Monday Night, Aug 29th

@SoX wrote:

I "found" this G.I.L.I. top in my closet trunk (where I store stuff  I'm not sure when I'm going to wear it)  ... think it'll go with my herringbone blazer below, don't you  (it's the grey plaid in the video):

G.I.L.I. Yarn Dyed Woven Shirt with Grommet Detail - QVC.com

I have the GILI in blue plaid, & was just trying it on with a navy corduroy blazer...I also have several Linea blazers &  one longer 

one, which I think will be good with 2 other similar plaid shirts from C Wonder..

Respected Contributor

@SoX Thanks for sharing.  Good ideas!!

Respected Contributor

@SoX Ok, we used to be friends but no more!  After your posting I went to the Ralph Lauren Website.  I saw this blazer that I just love. I tried to post a photo but my skills are not that great so no pix.  It was a purple color.  Not a bright purple but a purple herringbone.  Its so pretty.  I was on the hunt for a black blazer but I'm now thinking....

I wear black, grey, navy and of course jeans.  It will be my only fall/winter purchase this year....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Franklinbell 

Lauren Herringbone Blazer 1Lauren Herringbone Blazer 2Lauren Herringbone Blazer 2Lauren Herringbone Blazer 1Lauren Herringbone Blazer 1

That's a great blazer  ... love how he paired it with the plaid shirt ...  I'm going to be on the lookout for a similar shirt to pair with my purple tweed blazer.

Respected Contributor

@SoX @that's it! I just love it. I like the plaid shirt  thanks for the picture!

Esteemed Contributor

@Franklinbell 

Gorgeous blazer ... you should treat yourself ... here's the front view:

Lauren Herringbone Blazer 2

Respected Contributor

@SoX, I agree! I think I will!! It’s super sharp!