Honored Contributor

Saved a few $$ by waiting ...

The other day I was planning to buy two of the DB blouse/tank sets.  I think the price at the time was around $16 each.  

For some reason - I didn't place the order.  

Checking the lunchtime specials (LTS)... I see the blouses still available and this time around $13.  After some issue with trying to place the order ... I eventually bought them.  Saved a few bucks by waiting a couple of days.

I bought one in black and one in red .... my colors.

Also bought one of the LOGO striped vests in the rose.

Honored Contributor

Re: Saved a few $$ by waiting ...

Must be the shopping forces were with you.  Works out like that some times.  Other times, you snooze you lose.  Just the way it goes.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA. Given the time frame you describe, QVC would have reimbursed you via a price adjustment for the difference had you bought them at the earlier date rather than waiting. You still would gave gotten the lower price so I don't really see your point here.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@ALRATIBA. Given the time frame you describe, QVC would have reimbursed you via a price adjustment for the difference had you bought them at the earlier date rather than waiting. You still would gave gotten the lower price so I don't really see your point here.

@Pearlee 

True ... but I don't go back and check prices after I buy something.  I'm thrifty but not to that extent.

Esteemed Contributor

Customer service would have given you a credit for today's price if you bought the items a couple days ago- QVC has a 30 day price guarantee. I've contacted them many times when a recent purchase went to lunchtime specials- or to fashion blowout!

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114. Yes that is exactly my point above who h OP has addressed.

@ALRATIBA. I get it, but if you check LTS regularly you'd
have caught the price reduction.
Trusted Contributor

Re: "You still would [h]ave gotten the lower price so I don't really see your point here."

@Pearlee @ALRATIBA , I'm glad the original post was made because I did not know of this QVC policy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, indeed it does.  I've been seeing animal print ankle boots everywhere and my heart beats faster everytime I see them...LOL   I shop for footwear with a UK catalog (they have a US website) and I saw a pair  on sale for $49.  I remained strong and did not purchase them because they are a want and not a need.  And then yesterday, I got an email with a 35% off coupon from that company.  They even had my size 10W.  I took that to mean that fate wanted me to have my leopard ankle boots.....for $31.00.