Occasional Contributor

I really miss Courtney and Kim together on Saturday nights. Kim and Rachel just don't work together. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday Night Kim Gravel

I think Rachel and Kim get along just fine.  They are great together.  Haven't spent a minute missing Courtney.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I don't care who hosts with Kim. I really like her and thoroughly enjoy her shows. She's my Saturday night entertainment. Sometimes I order, a lot of times I don't. Now that I'm retired I don't need a ton of clothes. But I do love her line.❤️

Respected Contributor

I think either of them are good with Kim.  I love her personality and her clothes.

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree with you. It was like entertainment on Saturday night between Kourtney Kim and Amy. I doubt Rachel is selling anywhere near the amount of clothes that Courtney sold on the show also. haven't watched it for the past couple of weeks

Rachael loves the sound of her own voice.  Why would she talk so much when she has a live guest like Kim Gravel?  Find another host for this show so we can enjoy the guest .

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Agree 100%.  Rachel was fine with Kim, glad she was on as I needed a few things and wouldn't have watched with Courtney.

Honored Contributor

I guess we do need a "host"! But I've said many times Kim and Amy Goins (her BFF) don't need any help. Any host who works with them should stay out of their way! 

I'd like to see Jayne or Pat - or both - with Kim, but I don't mind the others. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I miss Courtney too
Respected Contributor

Kim works well with any host.  Rachel does wear Kim's clothes well and more my size but I'm not so tall. So works for me. Kim's line is one of my favorites.  

Rachel does get loud but when she is with Alberti on food shows she is at her worst for me.   She never use to be so aggressive when she first started out and easier to listen to.  

Sometimes hosts are in competition with other hosts or it appears so. Like no me, me.