Contributor

Saturday Morning Q - Beauty Edition 8-13-2016 Really Bad Fashion!!!

I haven't been watching the Q at all because I turned off cable, but saw that it was All day Beauty and figured I would watch.  I have been catching up on some of the forum posts and see that the sales are down and have been down for a while.

If someone looks at what Carolyn is wearing on this show, they may see why fashion sales are down here.  The stylists should be fired.  This look should not be acceptable.  The Q still sells really frumpy dumpy clothing.  All of the "Fashion Days" still sell old, old clothes.   

At times I see Shawn wearing something really cool online and I don't even bother to see if it is sold on QVC.  I remember when people would get pissed because Lisa Roberson did not wear Q clothes.  This is really bad.

Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday Morning Q - Beauty Edition 8-13-2016 Really Bad Fashion!!!

It is 90+ with high humidity in PA, I can not understand why in the world Carolyn is dressed for the Polar Ice Caps

@mizrich wrote:

I haven't been watching the Q at all because I turned off cable, but saw that it was All day Beauty and figured I would watch.  I have been catching up on some of the forum posts and see that the sales are down and have been down for a while.

If someone looks at what Carolyn is wearing on this show, they may see why fashion sales are down here.  The stylists should be fired.  This look should not be acceptable.  The Q still sells really frumpy dumpy clothing.  All of the "Fashion Days" still sell old, old clothes.   

At times I see Shawn wearing something really cool online and I don't even bother to see if it is sold on QVC.  I remember when people would get pissed because Lisa Roberson did not wear Q clothes.  This is really bad.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

"Fire that stylist!"   I love Carolyn and I have written and deleted a "Fire that stylist!" post several times in recent weeks.  Probably because I like Carolyn and we do share the same body type.  But whoever styles her does not have to the slightest idea of how to make her look good.  She has been put in some absolutely horrible outfits.  It's like the stylist deliberate chooses mix match pieces that don't complement her figure type.  I agree.  It doesn't say much for QVC fashion when a hosts is dressed so badly. 

Honored Contributor

Carolyn keeps remarking how her new haircut was fashioned from a picture of Princess Diana.....that may be true, but Carolyn does not look like Princess Diana nor does  her hair look like Princess Diana's hair.  Sorry to let you down Carolyn. 

Valued Contributor

I agree.  The stylist have no idea what they are doing?  I felt sorry for Lean this am, her outfit made her look huge.  She's such a beautiful woman and difficult to make unattractive, but they did.

Valued Contributor

I think Carolyn's hair is really cute on her.  

Valued Contributor

OK, mods -- why are you allowing these comments? You keep deleting innocuous ones I post, but you allow these.