Trusted Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I just had to share my amazing haul of clothes and shoes at Ross. I got a pair of Clark's artisan booties (sold here on the Q -Clarks Artisan Leather Perforated Booties - Okena Sass-A274727) for $15.32, a pair of Aerosole sandals for $20.00, a pair of White Mountain sandals for $15.00 and 2 pairs of designer trousers (honestly I can't remember whose) - each $15.00. Also purchased 2 sets of 100% cotton sheets - one set was 6 pieces sateen stripe. Each set was less than $30.

I'm beyond happy with my findings and wanted to share. I know most are probably irregulars, but I'm fine with that. I'm wearing my Clark's booties today to work Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I love Ross.  Tuesdays--discount for those over 55.

Honored Contributor

DD and I go to Ross, TJ Maxx and Marshalls once a week on her day off!

We always find great bargains on name brand items!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I never think to go to Ross.  We have one, but it's kind of out of the way.

You got a lot of nice things!

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I love Ross.  Tuesdays--discount for those over 55.

I have a Ross about a mile from me,love it. Didn't know about the discount. Thank you @Daysdee!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Great haul and amazing savings! I did TJ Maxx last weekend and got some nice jeans myself.

My sole experience with Clarks, no pun intended, is that the soles wore out very quickly.

wet pavement, electric slide stepping off a curb, and BOOM on my rear end!

Just tread carefully cuz in a few months there may be no tread to speak of..

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Score!

There's a Ross right next to a TJ Maxx about 4 miles from my house!

DD and I got a few bargains Saturday.   Mosty stuff for the house.

We shopped til we dropped!

Respected Contributor

Wish I had a Ross nearby- we have a TJ Maxx which I went to today - took back a couple of indoor/outdoor pillows I had purchased online, but found pillows at Sam's Club I liked better - if you pay with paypal online at TJ Maxx, they will only give you store credit unless you pay to have the items returned by mail.  FYI.  Sounds like you got some nice things!  I love finding bargains!

Respected Contributor

Gosh, you saved $100 on your shoes alone!  They are on clearance for $115 on the Q!

Trusted Contributor

Now that's my kind of shopping! 

As far as the irregular things go I always look over the item for the iregularities and most of the time I can't find anything!!  Good job!!Woman Wink