Honored Contributor

This color is so pretty.  It has matching pants but they are separate.  This sweatshirt is $129.50 which is too rich for me but some shoppers don't mind.  Club Monaco.  I like a lot of Club's clothes but it's the price that scares me.  lol  However, if I really, really like something i wait for a sale.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

It is really cute however the price is high. Waiting for a good sale would be the way to go.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful casual look.  Very 'rich' looking.  

Seems comfortable, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  Does the clothing at Club monaco live up to the prices? 

Super Contributor

Re: Satin Stripe Sweatshirt

[ Edited ]

I spend a fair amount on clothing if it is quality and to my liking.  this is cute and the color is totally lovely but imo it is way overpriced.  My guess is it will go on sale soon.  i'd keep checking and hope the pieces are available in your preferred size etc.  Hang in there!

Valued Contributor

It better be extremely well made with exceptional fabric for that ridiculous price!  I don't care how cute it is...I will pass.

To even consider it it would have to be 80% off...

Respected Contributor

It looks good in the picture. Young, fresh faced model, well groomed, looks clean. The outfit looks well ironed.

Reality: won't look this way on most.

Trusted Contributor

it’s for the young, & just don’t eat in it!