Honored Contributor

Re: Sareh Nouri "Fit For A Queen" Wedding Dress

Absolutely stunning!  It is a elegant classic look in every way.  I also love the room, it fits! the look of the gown.

Esteemed Contributor

Just gorgeous.......finally some modesty.

Esteemed Contributor

It’s beautiful, but I really don’t like the collar. Just googled Kate’s dress and hers wasn’t quite as pronounced as the one here.
Respected Contributor

I think this gown is stunning.  We were married in June (50 years this year) and my gown was similar fabrics.  The bodice was different as then everything was empire with a high neck.  I had long lace sleeves. Back then, brides were covered, regardless of the season.Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Love it!

Honored Contributor

The front above the waist of the dress reminds me of Kate's dress.  However, this lace looks heavy compare to Kate's.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

What a gorgeous gown. I also love the scalloped edge at the bottom. It's a winner.

Honored Contributor

Although I'm not a big fan of lace, I like this gown better than Kate's.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

I think this gown is stunning.  We were married in June (50 years this year) and my gown was similar fabrics.  The bodice was different as then everything was empire with a high neck.  I had long lace sleeves. Back then, brides were covered, regardless of the season.Smiley Wink

@lulu1 

Bravo on the 50 years and your dress sounds lovely! Do you have a picture that you can post?

As for this dress I think it's lovely, perfect for a snowy winter wedding, and I can picture it with a white parka with an oversized fur lined hood and fur cuffs OR a white fur muff for her hands

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo 

Thank you for the kind words. As for pictures, I do not post pictures (of people) on the Internet.