Honored Contributor

Sarah Anderson, former Evine host, now on HSN

I had been checking her FB page every now and then to see if anything had been happening with Sarah.  I really, really enjoyed her as a host on Evine.  Then as nothing seemed to be going on, I sort of forgot about her.

Reading the Connie Kunkle thread and seeing Sarah's name mentioned, I checked her page and Sarah is in host training right now on HSN.  I didn't read any of the comments so I don't know when she'll officially be on air, or maybe she already has been.

HSN has hired quite a few new hosts recently.  There is Geoff and over the last few months I've seen Valerie and Tracy early in the mornings. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Sarah Anderson, former Evine host, now on HSN

It's funny you would bring her up.  I also always liked Sarah on Evine.  She was really good with the morning fashion shows.  I couldn't figure out what happened to her, so maybe she just got tired of the Minnesota weather. Seems like a lot of their hosts wind up in Florida, Texas or Tennessee!

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

I see a lot of new hosts at both HSN & the Q, bringing in young, fresh, lower-paid hosts. I think both are doing the squeeze on older hosts. There are so many very young; it's the handwriting on the wall.

Whatever happened to that much older white hair lady HSN hired a while ago. Seems she disappeared.

The name sounds familiar, Sarah Anderson, but I'm not familiar with all of them. I like Heather a lot at Evine.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I see a lot of new hosts at both HSN & the Q, bringing in young, fresh, lower-paid hosts. I think both are doing the squeeze on older hosts. There are so many very young; it's the handwriting on the wall.

Whatever happened to that much older white hair lady HSN hired a while ago. Seems she disappeared.

The name sounds familiar, Sarah Anderson, but I'm not familiar with all of them. I like Heather a lot at Evine.

@febe1, I think that host you are talking about was Belinda or Melinda?   She didn't last long at all and then she was gone.  One of the HSN models, Amy Bravo, was also a host for a very short time on HSN and then was gone.

When Wendy Williams had her very first show, Colleen introduced an African American woman as a new host in training. I never saw her hit the air.  I'm guessing she either couldn't cut it or quit before becoming an actual host.   

Sarah Anderson used to host the Saturday morning fashion show before she left and she used to do a lot of fashion and beauty show.  She was a Rockette. 

Here's her photo:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@febe1, I think that host you are talking about was Belinda or Melinda?   She didn't last long at all and then she was gone.  One of the HSN models, Amy Bravo, was also a host for a very short time on HSN and then was gone.

When Wendy Williams had her very first show, Colleen introduced an African American woman as a new host in training. I never saw her hit the air.  I'm guessing she either couldn't cut it or quit before becoming an actual host.   

Sarah Anderson used to host the Saturday morning fashion show before she left and she used to do a lot of fashion and beauty show.  She was a Rockette. 

Here's her photo:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing 

Oh yeah, @Lipstickdiva, I saw her a lot. When I first started watching Evine I used to get her and Heather mixed up. I think HSN got a good sales woman.

It's getting hard to know the score card. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised considering her comment to me when she left evine.

I posted on her page, wished her well, etc. favorite host, yadda yadda to which she responded that shed have her holidays back! Something like 'at least I wont have to work on holidays!' She seemed unhappy with the time commitment...(wish I could remember exactly what she said)

Kind of jumping right in to the fire here being low man on the totem pole dont you think? But I'm sure the money's better and it's Tampa, FL not Minnesota!

Honored Contributor

Yes, the white haired woman on HSN was Melinda Lee.  I saw her once or twice and I 'm not surprised she didn't survive.  I too get Sarah mixed up with Heather.  Looking forward to seeing her on HSN.  She was a good host.

Honored Contributor

I didn't know Sarah was a Rockette @Lipstickdiva! Wow, how cool is that. What a talented young woman. HSN has a great host in their hands.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Great! I always like Sarah and her low key style, very informative and attractive. I'll keep an eye out for her!

Respected Contributor

Always liked Sarah on Evine.  

-Texas Hill Country-