Super Contributor

This is a long shot but does anyone know where Sandra's tunic is from? I called CS and they didn't have any info (either QVC or non-QVC) and I didn't see anything posted in FB (I can't ask her as I'm not on FB, just can read her site as is is public). So I thought I'd ask here as I think it is adorable. Thanks in advance for any info.

Honored Contributor
Super Contributor

Thank you lolakimono, for taking the time to look and answer me. Unfortunately, I didn't mean her sweater in the FB pic (which I actually own) but rather the tunic she wore on air last night. It was black, blue and white, sleeveless and had a drawstring waist. She wore it with leggings and it was an adorable look. I've searched QVC as best I can but just can't find it so I'm guessing it might be her own. Regardless, thank you so much for trying to help!

Honored Contributor

@nycgirl79

Girl, I got your back!  And it's a dress, FYI. You can find it at Nordstrom.

Vince Tie Dye Sleeveless Layer Dress

Item #5038505

Super Contributor

Lolakimono, you are a rockstar! I can't believe you found it, especially as I gave you the wrong description and everything. I think you are exceptionally kind to go out of your way to hunt this down for me -- many thanks. I know it is just a dress but you've made me very happy so thank you, thank you!!