Honored Contributor

Re: Sandra Bullock Fashion at Globes

I really like her outfit, shoes, jewelry.  She is such a lovely woman -- but the hair is not doing anything for her.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

My bridesmaids dresses from 1990 looked similar to this from the waist down.  LOL

I hate that color.  I think it looks good on her but I just personally hate that color.  I do love her shoes. 

Esteemed Contributor

Mustard is one of my favorite colors so I am all in. The dress might be a little too voluminous, but I basically like it. I don't care for mustard paired with metallic gold shoes so I would make that change.

I think Sandra looks beautiful. It's apparent lots of posters are taking exception to Golden Globe hairstyles. Margo Robbie certainly took a beating, right down to her roots which is actually a thing. It is called shadow roots and some of us pay big bucks to achieve the look.😘

Honored Contributor

Just doesn't look right without the curtain rod!  Where was Bob Mackie when she needed him?

I have never been a fan of hers.  I don't know why either. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen her look muuch, much better than this.  The dress overwhelms her....both in volume and color.  Her hair style is a hot mess and her hair looks dull and lifeless (that part could just be the photo though).

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I think Sandra looks beautiful, as does Jennifer.  Her skin is just incredible.

sandra bulock jennifer anniston

Adorable little dog had a bow to match!

Respected Contributor

@Iwantcoffee    Well that little dog is just the cutest.  I give a thumbs up for BEST accessory.  Woman Very Happy

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

Mustard is one of my favorite colors so I am all in. The dress might be a little too voluminous, but I basically like it. I don't care for mustard paired with metallic gold shoes so I would make that change.

I think Sandra looks beautiful. It's apparent lots of posters are taking exception to Golden Globe hairstyles. Margo Robbie certainly took a beating, right down to her roots which is actually a thing. It is called shadow roots and some of us pay big bucks to achieve the look.😘

@magicmoodz, I like shadow roots.  I have had them in the past myself.  However, I like shadow roots when they are blended down a little further and are in a color that not sucha stark contrast to the rest of the hair.  Her hair looked like it had root regrowth to me, not shadow roots.  But then I thought the rest of her color was hideous anyhow. LOL   

Respected Contributor

I actually think she looks great and that's not really my style. It seems to work for her. I love the hair. It looks so youthful. It's hard to believe she's over 50. Her skin looks amazing!

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

I like her dress and the color looks great on her but she needs either short hair or to wear to her hair up.