Honored Contributor

Re: Sandra Bullock Fashion at Globes

I like the style of the dress but I really hate that color. In/on anything.

Honored Contributor

Sorry Sandra.  Wrong color and please get someone else to fix your hair.

Respected Contributor

This dress would look fabulous in black on her.

A deep rich lip color would also.

I like the layered good heavy necklaces of varying size/heft and the heavy link bracelet to match. Simple yet striking.

Her relaxed no fuss hair is fine, shows off her ombré hair. Can't actually picture her doing some fancy do.

Like her shoes. But, I would of done a deep color nail color.

-Texas Hill Country-
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm not feelin' it.  The fabric reminds me of drapery from that oval room in a white house.

Contributor

Her dress is fine,  but I am not a fan of the color.  I think that her hair looks horrible.  She has worn the same style for the past 20 years.  She is in seious need of a a new style.The bottom four inches look like they should be cut off immediately.--ragged/

Trusted Contributor

Love the marigold, not ususlly a fan of a tiered skirt, but she looks great, and love the simple hair.

Valued Contributor

Only the Autumn color season can truly wear this color deep golden well.  She is that season and can pull it off any other season wearing this color would look off in it.  The material of the dress is old fashion taffeta and the style is a retro '90's vibe which is a bit overwhelming on her.  Her hair style is outdated as well and could use a classic chin length bob to help.   

Honored Contributor

I like everything except her hairstyle.  I know this stringy hairstyle look is the latest, but I think it's terrible and I don't know anyone that looks good with stringy hair.

Respected Contributor

Thumbs down from me.  I dislike the dress and the creepy hair-do.  Not a big fan of those tiered ruffles, and I don't like that you can see the difference with the lining in some areas.  Mustard gold not my favorite color.

Like another poster said, would have looked better in black.  Maybe a deep navy or a deep emerald green.  For me it's a big miss.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Valued Contributor

Dress is too much. I don't care for the color on her. I think simplicity is more flattering. I like Sandra but not this look.