Super Contributor

Dont know if its me but I find that Sandra Bennett looks beautiful lately.  Her skin and her hair seem flawless.  Dont know what is different but she has never looked better.

Esteemed Contributor

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

Dont know if its me but I find that Sandra Bennett looks beautiful lately.  Her skin and her hair seem flawless.  Dont know what is different but she has never looked better.

@Elizabeth03

Funny you should post everytime she has been on lately it looks like her make-up is almost 2 shades lighter that it should be and then red lips.  It looks odd  - she has no depth to her face. I am blaming it on a new makeup artist or different makeup.  Sandra is beautiful and still looks great just not as soft and lovely as her original look.

Trusted Contributor

She is beautiful all the time.

And remember, she is usually wearing the makeup products she is selling, which accounts for a liitle change is appearance.

Honored Contributor

Being facetious here........it would be nice if they wore the clothes they sold as often as they seem to wear the makeup they sell.

It seems like with most of the female hosts (except Mary Beth and one or two others) they wear other clothes.  

This has been discussed and some think it's fine and some don't.  I'm just saying if they wear the makeup why don't they wear the clothes.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sandra Bennett

[ Edited ]

I wish they sold the clothes the hosts wear!!!!!

Of course no one would like the prices!!!!!