Honored Contributor

Sandra Bennett looked Beautiful on Super Saturday!

I don't know who designed her dress but Sandra looked stunning.  The color was very different and style (thank goodness no shark bites or uneven hems).  Sandra really did a great job hosting.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sandra Bennett looked Beautiful on Super Saturday!

Beautiful color on her - liked the top of the dress.....bottom not so much.  Too long plus  lace or under slip factors not good. 

Respected Contributor

I loved her dress and how she looked, lovely.  I like the longer skirt with sheerness, and the underskirt shorter for a lace dress.  It's "in" and for those that can pull this off it is very pretty.

Trusted Contributor

I really liked the dress too.  At first I was a little disappointed since I usually love what she's wearing, but think that was because standing behind the table cut everything off.  When I saw the full length shot, I really liked it.  

Thought the whole team meshed well: Sandra, Courtney, and Joe Zee.  Learned a little bit about products I haven't used before, although I was never able to add to my cart before something was sold out!  Guess it takes practice and this was the first time I've seen the show.  

Respected Contributor

I did watch part of the show and thought Sandra looked beautiful. She is definitely a match for anyone who has ever hosted on QVC.  Courtney looked adorable in her outfit also. She's a beauty as well.

Trusted Contributor

So fond of Sandra Bennett and yes she is beautiful and poised!   I hope we see her much more in the coming seasons doing fashion!  She is a natural!!Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

yes, she looked lovely as usual.  Beautiful dress.

Trusted Contributor

I thought Sandra looked beautiful and she was a perfect choice.  I hope they give her more of these assignments as she handles it well.

Miata 1

Trusted Contributor

Sandra looked  stunning yesterday. I love her soft voice so many pleasant qualities she has as a host.

Honored Contributor

I watched the show briefly,Sandra looked good in the pink dress, liked everything about it, but her hair could have been styled better. I don't know why QVC sends these hosts out in these great fashions and then their hair doesn't look finished. Send a hairdresser along!