Trusted Contributor

Re: Sandra Bennett is a lovely host, but...

@MoJoV wrote:

I so agree. That's the reason I rarely watch anymore.  I don't care what their sister did or daughter did...all that junk. Tell me about the thing you're selling.  Tell me the length,the material.  Sometimes they don't even take the garment off the rack,just pull a tiny bit of the sleeve to show colors. That's unacceptable.  Most of them are so in love with themselves they can't get past that. Also I know where to wear the clothes or shoes. And,no, I don't need a 150$ pair of shoes to walk my dog. If I have to go to my tablet or computer to see things about an item then I don't need them. 

Oh my goodness! Thank you for a lovely end to the day.  I'm sitting here laughing like crazy.

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Puppy Lips Some people don't watch enough Q when Sandra is on...I see people in pajamas everywhere.The other day I even saw a young woman with a bra as an outwear piece.Sandra needs to keep reminding us because some have still not got the message.

Oh my !!!! There was a hilarious Seinfeld episode about a woman wearing a bra as a top.  But seriously, it is no laughing matter.  It is really sad and scary how some people dress when they are out in public.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Sandra (The Mumbler) Bennet is another one I don't watch.  This is why I seldom turn the Q on these days; there is no one I can stand watching.

Trusted Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I so agree. That's the reason I rarely watch anymore.  I don't care what their sister did or daughter did...all that junk. Tell me about the thing you're selling.  Tell me the length,the material.  Sometimes they don't even take the garment off the rack,just pull a tiny bit of the sleeve to show colors. That's unacceptable.  Most of them are so in love with themselves they can't get past that. Also I know where to wear the clothes or shoes. And,no, I don't need a 150$ pair of shoes to walk my dog. If I have to go to my tablet or computer to see things about an item then I don't need them. 

^^ THIS.    All day long.    Thank you. 

Esteemed Contributor

@walkingal wrote:

Some time ago, wasn't it a host or a vendor who came up with the idea to discontinue giving out the sizes and measurements because it was useless and a waste of time when you can get the info on line?  And that was that, and no more measurements were given on air.   Woman Surprised  

YEs, Jayne Brown is quite proud of the fact that she talked TPTB into no longer having the sizing information provided during a on air presentation.  Gee, thanks Jayne.

Trusted Contributor

Agree with all the posts.Sizing is so important.We all are different,so need all that information.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Sandra (The Mumbler) Bennet is another one I don't watch.  This is why I seldom turn the Q on these days; there is no one I can stand watching.

I know Sandra has her fans, but I don't care for her at all.  I don't think she has a pleasant voice.  When she's on with Susan Graver, she gets really bad with the high pitch and fast talking.  LOL, it must be pretty bad for me to say that I would rather listen to Ms Graver than the host!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jill Bauer, Mary Beth Roe and Carolyln Gracie are the best at that.   Seems like it's time for some new host training by those girls!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have to disagree that Sandra Bennett is a lovely host.  She is always attractive and soft spoken, but I find she goes on and on about an item, but tells us absolutely nothing about it.  She is one of my least favorite hosts, especially with Susan Graver.  They babble on and one without telling us essentials about the item.  And the thing about Sandra Bennett I have noticed over and over when she kicks off a TSV, she always says better order before you go to bed or it won't be here, etc.  She always put on a high sales pitch at midnight and the item isn't close to selling out on the little guide they put up.  Other hosts don't do this every time like she does.  A turn off.

Esteemed Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

I have to disagree that Sandra Bennett is a lovely host.  She is always attractive and soft spoken, but I find she goes on and on about an item, but tells us absolutely nothing about it.  She is one of my least favorite hosts, especially with Susan Graver.  They babble on and one without telling us essentials about the item.  And the thing about Sandra Bennett I have noticed over and over when she kicks off a TSV, she always says better order before you go to bed or it won't be here, etc.  She always put on a high sales pitch at midnight and the item isn't close to selling out on the little guide they put up.  Other hosts don't do this every time like she does.  A turn off.

...or she says they're flying out the door, and down below everything is green!