Valued Contributor

Sandra Bennett and Lori

[ Edited ]

Sorry, but Sandra, maybe for speed of show and move it along, frequently interrupted Lori during the show.   They overtalked one another and they sounded like bees.  I had to mute.

Trusted Contributor

Bees, ha ha! I was thinking chickens. To me they sounded like ours we had as a kid when they got excited. 

Super Contributor

O.K. .. now that's an impossible duo ....

Respected Contributor

I normally do not ever watch LOGO. Turned on the tv, & the TSV actually looked interesting. I had to turn it off after only 4-5 minutes. Sandra has become unwatchable to me. She constantly interrupts giving # how many have sold. This annoys me to NO end, then she starts talking a mile a minute. I just can't take her anymore. She just moved to my "do not watch" list.

TSV was very cute, til I saw the zipper & the price,lol. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am up during the early morning hours and checked both QVC and QVC plus.........both showing LOGO....and i am not a fan of LOGO but i have to agree....Sandra....just like on the SG Sunday night shows and i have seen posts about beauty shows that i don't watch that Sandra interrupts constantly...........i couldn't agree more.  I almost

can understand to get out the facts and figures of the product.....but most times it is just fluff and personal info.I usually turn the channel.....but at this early morning hour

there wasn't much on....

Respected Contributor

Re: Sandra Bennett and Lori

[ Edited ]

I think Lori has run the gamut dry with the same styles over and over and over again.  She's not very creative. 

Same thing with Sandra and David for Joan Rivers during the show after Logo.  She leaves little to be desired as an interesting show host.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC: PLEASE send Sandra Bennet to Beauty IQ and bring Alberti back to the main channel!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't care for LOGO at all, but Sandra is just awful to listen to. Her speed talking, talking over her guests and that high pitched voice is just too annoying. She's the same with Lori and she is with Susan. I miss the days when watching/listening to QVC was a pleasant experience. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

At some point during these frenzied presentations, I fully expect their heads to start spinning 360 degrees.Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

Won't watch when she's on.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown