Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@StraytoStay wrote:

Bees, ha ha! I was thinking chickens. To me they sounded like ours we had as a kid when they got excited. 

@StraytoStay, Your post makes me think of the song from The Music Man where the old biddies are excitedly gossiping about Marian the Librarian to Harold Hill:

Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little, 

Cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more.... Woman Happy

@Trix   Good night, ladies......Good night ladies......Good night ladies.....

Super Contributor

Re: Sandra Bennett and Lori

[ Edited ]

@MarthaStewardess wrote:
Trinity11, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To me she is no more than average and has a terrible, grating voice. Pearly, I agree with you, the hosts are paid big bucks to ooh and ahh over everything they sell. Lol, they come across as very insincere though.

Agreed. She's just average looking but she does have beautiful skin. She's top of my list for "Do not watch".......just unbearable. I hate when she presents fashions at midnight. Keep her on beauty shows so I can avoid her! Smiley Tongue

Besides the speed talking, gulping for air and constant interruptions, she's as bad as Lisa was at checking herself out in the monitors. She tries to be less obvious about it but just watch her.....she is her own biggest fan.

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Respected Contributor

There was no jumping up and down and no shrieking and yelling. An improvement in my book.

New Contributor

I enjoy Logo shows, however Sandra Bennett made it diffcult to watch.  She continually talked over Lori making it hard to understand what was said.

Honored Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

There was no jumping up and down and no shrieking and yelling. An improvement in my book.

@hennypenny  She also didn't climb into any of the  clothes she was trying on.

Valued Contributor

I can't put my finger on why I don't care for Sandra Bennett, but I just don't.
I liked her when she first started, but now I usually turn her off. The TSV is an easy pass for me today. 

QVC Customer Care
Frequent Contributor

When Sandra was brand new she did well. Then at some point she bagan talking faster than a-mile-a=minute!  I like to relax when I watch tv and this super fast talking is so irritating that I mute or turn off. 

Honored Contributor

I don't understand the appeal of LOGO.  Sandra was wearing a piece the other night, and I thought she was pregnant.  All of the pieces look pretty much the same to me.

Honored Contributor

@mackie I so agree, SB used to be my favorite host years ago. I guess she actually believes all the hype about her.LOL