Honored Contributor

Catching up on last night's fashion shows that Amy usually does.

Sandra is one beautiful lady. I so enjoy watching and listening to her, she's calm, soft spoken, gives geat info on all she presents. It's great to see hosts moving around to do shows they may not ususally do. Sandra is a nice change.

Respected Contributor

I really like Sandra. I still miss the Friday Night Beauty show with Sandra and Alberti. That said, I think Shawn works well with bother Antonella and Courtney.

Trusted Contributor

i wish Sandra always hosted that show...i actually stopped watching it since i couldn't stand Amy's kindergarten pronunciation of words any longer...Smiley Surprised

Super Contributor

@alohakz wrote:

i wish Sandra always hosted that show...i actually stopped watching it since i couldn't stand Amy's kindergarten pronunciation of words any longer...Smiley Surprised

I'm shocked, given that her job is based on speaking, that the Q doesn't spring for diction lessons. Amy has said that she went to NYC for acting. Every actor I know takes them if needed. And her pace of nonstop chatter is way too much.

Honored Contributor

If I'm spared watching Shawn, I will watch anybody, however Amy is my favorite.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

SB doesn't have anyone to interrupt if she does a show by herself since she's known for her interrupting.  However, she doesn't hold my interest. 

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

SB doesn't have anyone to interrupt if she does a show by herself since she's known for her interrupting.  However, she doesn't hold my interest. 

I second that!   She's a channel-changer for me.

Respected Contributor

Well seeing as someone brought up his name I have been

waiting for an opertunity to say that I really thinik Alberti is

a class act ...

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@San Antonio Gal  You are so right about Sandra interrupting!  The guy from Alegria was saying something interesting about the sandals and she constantly interrupted him.  I was getting annoyed so shut it off.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

I've always liked Sandra Bennett, but the fact that she was not given a regular role on Monday night when the entire lineup was revamped a few years ago, then was removed from Friday Night Beauty, and is one of the few long tenured hosts who do not have at least one weekly show (on QVC or Q2) makes me think Q's research in hosts matters  probably bear out that I am in a minority here. 

I don't mind Amy and Shawn on Monday night, it's those two with personalities which come across as trying to be too cute and fake on the Friday afternoon fashion segments who are immediate channel changers for me. It's been nice to see Elise Ivy a few times lately.