Super Contributor

Bandolino straight "Amy" jeans in several colors & cute fall themed long sleeve t-shirts & sweaters - worth a look if you shop there - cute  & economical additions to my fall wardrobe

Respected Contributor

@nycalady wish I was a member,but being only myself in my household,wouldn't be worth it.i don't need multiples of anything and my understanding,this is how sams club sells things

Frequent Contributor

Love the bandolino denims, also the seven  Both fit beautifully and have a nice soft hand to them and the price is an added bonus.  I just picked up a wonderful Vince Camuto sweater at my Sams, $20!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@nycalady wish I was a member,but being only myself in my household,wouldn't be worth it.i don't need multiples of anything and my understanding,this is how sams club sells things

I am single and find it to be beneficial for my needs. I buy all my paper products, oatmeal, coffee, fruit , meat and vegetables and it has been a real savings for me. You can get a membership for $45. 

Respected Contributor

I get a lot of cute clothes at Sams club, justs got a cute button down cardigan by Gap.  I really like sams club for my cat food and cat treats also.  

They do have specials on groupon which are close to free with the cash cards.

Frequent Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

I am single and find it to be beneficial for my needs. I buy all my paper products, oatmeal, coffee, fruit , meat and vegetables and it has been a real savings for me. You can get a membership for $45. 

Same for me, though I do have pets.  I get my paper products, pet food and care products, meats and cheese (I have a foodsaver and a freezer) and of course often find wonderful clothings and holiday decor.

Super Contributor

A few times a year Sam’s Club has a promotion ....after.....  joining they give a promotion credit of $45 ..... on purchases....so in essence ....the first year of membership is free....

Respected Contributor

@nycalady 

Was that instore or delivery for you?  Our location unfortunately says delivery only; they keep trying to get customers to upgrade / subscribe to Plus membership at an extra $55/year which includes free at least in our location.

Frequent Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@nycalady 

Was that instore or delivery for you?  Our location unfortunately says delivery only; they keep trying to get customers to upgrade / subscribe to Plus membership at an extra $55/year which includes free at least in our location.

I actually upgraded to plus years ago.  It gets me sams cash rebates on much of what I buy, and I get enough back that I haven't had to pay for the plus since the first time.  I just apply my Sams cash, it pays the fees plus I still get $$ back to spend.

Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

I live alone and have memberships to both Sam’s and Costco. I buy a lot at both.