Honored Contributor

@Sammijo10

Your bomber jacket is up A296455

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: @Sammijo: A296455 Du Jour Zip Front Embroidered Ponte Knit Bomber Jacket

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama - thx for posting. I think Isaac also has a green jacket with embroidered sleeves. The promo I saw was for a lighter green jacket with embroidered sleeves, and I believe it was a promo for Isaac.  But maybe not...Can there be several new Q bomber jackets with embroidered sleeves??? @Sammijo10 

A296455
Du Jour Zip Front Embroidered Ponte Knit Bomber Jacket

a296455.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: @Sammijo: A296455 Du Jour Zip Front Embroidered Ponte Knit Bomber Jacket

@Bird mama @Sammijo10 - looks like embroidered jacket sleeves are trending. Some of us that shop HSN/G by Giuliana Rancic line are excited to see this jacket coming later in August. We're hoping its a Today's Special in great fall colors at a good price point!

@emmysmom @islandgrrl @Roni18 & all 

Now I suspect we will see threads complaining about the embroidery trend 

Woman LOL time to move on from complaining about cold shoulder tops to something new  Woman LOL

@lolakimono  - are you seeing embroidered jacket sleeves trending? Please post your finds!

20170725_195300.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Thanks all!  I too caught this posting today.  While it seems a bit pricey for a light weight jacket, and embroidered sleeves seem to be trending, it looks like I'll have my pick of items all over the place this year.  I do like the olive green, though!

Honored Contributor

@Sammijo10 wrote:

Thanks all!  I too caught this posting today.  While it seems a bit pricey for a light weight jacket, and embroidered sleeves seem to be trending, it looks like I'll have my pick of items all over the place this year.  I do like the olive green, though!

@Sammijo10 - with  @lolakimono assist, we can post the new embroidered jackets/apparel and discuss. I'm waiting for that Giuliana jacket to poat before I make a jacket purchase. One or two will be sufficient for me, and I love the idea of embroidered leather