Contributor
I have this same blouse in navy blue from hsn.
Honored Contributor

I don't remember the jeans being nearly $60.00 on HSN? 

I have a pleated sleeve blouse from Colleen Lopez' line.  It's a totally different style.  I like the blouse and get compliments whenever I wear it but the sleeves are a little annoying because they get in the way, depending on where I wear the blouse. 

Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:
@jackthebear That is interesting. It did not occur to me that the brand name could have been sold.

It happens all the time.  Liz Claiborne, C. Wonder and Halston all sell under a brand name that was purchased or licensed. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Same Hot in Hollywood ?

[ Edited ]

I love HOT IN HOLLYWOOD fashion.  I purchased 3 pair of tall shaft suede boots during their winter fashion clearance.  Laurie had originally sold them for around $125 and on clearance that day, I got them for $24.95 a piece plus free shipping and handling.  Got a pair of merlot suede, chocolate brown suede and navy suede. 

Oh Lawdy....I wish she would have stayed at HSN cause now being on the Q, they will never offer discounts/clearance like that.  Sigh..........

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I bought a few pairs of her jeans... I still wear them. 

I have a pair of her jeans from a few years ago and wore them the other day.  They still look good.

Honored Contributor

why, why, WHY, do boyfriend jeans have to be distressed??

I like everything about these, even the sweetspot 2% spandex, but can't we get them without distressing??

Honored Contributor

I purchased some things from her line while she was at HSN, and I really like them. Her boyfriend jeans were the best!!!!!!!! HSN had great prices, we will have to see what QVC does! I am excited!

Honored Contributor

Re: Same Hot in Hollywood ?

[ Edited ]

I was looking at her bootcut jeans, elastic waist. That's a no for me. Can't stand elastic waist jeans.

ETA: also, no front pockets, on jeans. Why?

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

How do her jeans run?   

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

I love HOT IN HOLLYWOOD fashion.  I purchased 3 pair of tall shaft suede boots during their winter fashion clearance.  Laurie had originally sold them for around $125 and on clearance that day, I got them for $24.95 a piece plus free shipping and handling.  Got a pair of merlot suede, chocolate brown suede and navy suede. 

Oh Lawdy....I wish she would have stayed at HSN cause now being on the Q, they will never offer discounts/clearance like that.  Sigh..........

My sentiments exactly!  I never bought from her line at HSN, but I rarely buy from QVC when the bargains at HSN are so good.