Honored Contributor

Re: Sam Edelman - fashion and shoes

Sam and Libby ballet flats were almost iconic back in the 80's and 90's

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I watched part of the show and what a snooze fest.  I did not care for any of the shoes, just not my style.  Libby is very quiet and boring.  She talked about Sam so I dont think they are divorced.

Again pure speculation on some posts.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

a lot of the clothing colors/styles can be found at other stores, example the white/blue striped dress has an almost exact match at Old Navy. The shoes are something that I can find elsewhere. I shop the Q for uniqueness, and this brand is not.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Brand is sold at Macy's, Dillards, and Nordstrom.    Used to be "higher end" but can't vouch for it now.

Exactly.  His shoes were always at Nordstrom and they used to average $250.00 and up.  I remember always 100% leather and almost always medium size. I do't remember seeing wide.,  The shoes were almost always made in Italy and Spain.  The lower price are probably from China or a 3rd world country.

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Sam and Libby ballet flats were almost iconic back in the 80's and 90's

@I am still oxox 

Oh, I remember those. Everyone into dancing wore them. Very nice and soft flats. Comfy.