Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:
Is this another post by someone " insulted" because a total stranger has a different opinion. So self centered. We all like different things.

@ellaphant  There are many ways of expressing opinions. Obviously you don't recognize rude ways. Expressing opinions in a rude way is more shameful on the person expressing the opinion than any piece of clothing will ever be.

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@Chucklehead wrote:

I'm certain that this will be lost on many who post about LOGO, but using the words "homeless" and "bag lady" to disparage someone is quite inhuman.

This insult also shows incomprehension of something that is a real and difficult situation.

what words would you use instead? In order to convey the same observation?

Invest in a thesaurus if need be, at least to come across as more polite and respectful of people.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

The LOGO line is so unattractive. I'm sure Amy and the other hosts would never wear them in their real lives. I've never seen people wearing leggings under dresses and layer upon layer of tops. You can see through some of the fabrics and the prices are insane. For those who love it, enjoy.

@RetRN  Your last sentence contradicts the rest of your post.

Honored Contributor

Surpring reading some of the replies on this thread. If ever there was a topic that demands the term "baiting" it is anything regarding Logo clothing.🙄

Since this vendor first appeared on QVC years ago, the topic arises every couple of weeks. Yet, it has been years and she still is here. I think that, in and of itself, tells a person something. Logo sells.😄

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@willomenia wrote:
Watching logo poor Amy looks homeless.

What exactly does "homeless" look like these days

Homeless people seem to wear everything at one time. This is what I'm  referring to when I say homeless. The posters on this forum need to lighten up, 

Esteemed Contributor

@willomenia wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@willomenia wrote:

Homeless people seem to wear everything at one time. This is what I'm  referring to when I say homeless. The posters on this forum need to lighten up, 

May the homeless be able to wear stylish clothes which many of you complain how expensive this line is.

Trusted Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@willomenia wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@willomenia wrote:

May the homeless be able to wear stylish clothes which many of you complain how expensive this line is.

What the heck are you talking about?

Regular Contributor
Logo sure does ruffle alot of feathers here...I have seen one or two pieces I like but would not purchase as I feel the prices are just too high.
Respected Contributor

Using the homeless to "drive home" one's opinion of a clothing line is pretty low.

In Manhattan I see dozens and dozens of homeless daily.  None are dressed like Amy or LOGO.  Seems like some posters have never encountered a truly unhoused individual. 

Esteemed Contributor

@willomenia wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@willomenia wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@willomenia wrote:

What the heck are you talking about?

Don't get it?  Sad.