Valued Contributor

Sad: Apparently Jessie is no longer with LOGO

Looks like Jessie's contract was not renewed with LOGO and more emphasis will be on George.  I really disagree with that-I loved watching sweet Jessie and besides that, she was a great model for the clothes!  Personally, I do not watch George...

Valued Contributor

Re: Sad: Apparently Jessie is no longer with LOGO

I didn't even think about it until this was posted.  Guess I didn't miss her.  Sad that she's gone.  I don't think she was outgoing, for lack of a better word, enough.  I didn't like George at first, but he's good at describing the clothes.

Honored Contributor

I guess I didn’t pay much attention when Lori isn’t on. I recall a guy, but not a female rep.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@just wonder I liked Jessie.  She usually was on doing the clearance shows or when Lori wasn't available.  I was really surprised when I first saw George.  I didn't realize she had another rep.

Jessie is very petitie like the host Amy and looks great in Logo clothes....wonder what happened?

ETA:  I just checked her FB page for Logo (Jessie Holeva) and she hasn't posted for a year.

Esteemed Contributor

Have never heard nor seen either of these people.

Honored Contributor

that was posted a few weeks ago

Lori is actually the best rep for her products,

Jessie was too young for the line or she just didnt' jive with it for me anyway 

Valued Contributor

The announcement welcoming George is on FB, and within that post someone said Jessie announced her contract was not renewed.  Not quite sure why we are just now welcoming George as he has appeared several times, often on Q2.  Hate to say it because I have tons and tons of LOGO in my closet, but now between this announcement, the price of her clothes getting ridiculous, and the host who is so often on with "Lor", I won't be buying much any more from this line, but that's a good thing-saving money!

Respected Contributor

I have not seen or paid attention to George yet. 

Never cared much for Jessie, I don't think she brought anything much to the presentations.   She was just sort of "there", but never really contributed much.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Trusted Contributor

Well, blow me down.  I fell for the "best buds" schtick.  Lori always acted like she and Jessie were so close.    

Esteemed Contributor

@Tadaki wrote:

Well, blow me down.  I fell for the "best buds" schtick.  Lori always acted like she and Jessie were so close.    

You never really get that close to the owner of a business. Jessie was her employee. Sometimes, u need to change employees.