Esteemed Contributor

Lovely gown

Honored Contributor

those sleeves on the dress are stunning.  I love the way the sleeves just fall from the neckline.  Really beautiful

Honored Contributor

An elegant gown, very striking in every way!

Honored Contributor

@DearPrudence 

I feel the same about the over abundance of strapless gowns.  It was getting so that is all there was out there.

even for women my age, 71, no sleeved dresses.  Sleeveless!   So one is forced to scour the nation for shrug, cover up.  Hate it.  So many women who did not look good in strapless were almost forced to wear those dresses or go without.  My grandaughter is getting married the end of this year.  We noticed that the style is very vintage and boho this year. trends have definatly changed.  Something for everyone it seems. They have strapless, but a lot  of sleeves too!  long ,capped and elbow length.  I noticed they are doing a lot of higher neck, and deep backs, more full skirts.  I am clapping at the poor bridesmaid who was always forced to wear some God awful creation now has been catered to with simple lines, great fabrics.  And they are doing multiple colors, and even different dresses.  Now the larger bridesmaid is not made to suffer in a dress designed with someone with no hips, bust or curves.  Lol. 

my granddaughter is small.  5'1"", size 2.  However she is busty, and shorter from waist to floor.  Those full gowns just eat her up alive, too much.  Last season there were a lot of mermaid type dresses, but this season lots of full skirts..  this season the fabrics have something for everyone!  simple crepe d chine, satin. Also a lot of lace, crochet work if you want as well. 

Respected Contributor

So beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's gorgeous from the back view on the mannequin, but don't like the front view, at least on the women in these photos.  I think if it were't so off the shoulder looking I'd like it much better.

Respected Contributor

Stunning gown ...... absolutely stunning!!

Honored Contributor

Beautiful dress, and I would go for the blush layer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

I fell asleep last evening during an episode where a bride loved that dress but it was too big on her (even though she was a little on the chubby side) so she couldn't get a true picture of how she'd look in it in the correct size. Right before I dozed off I think they had found it in a smaller size for her to try but that was the last I saw of the show.......if you read this post I'm wondering if she bought it? She had long dark hair and was from...I think Georgia and said something about representing that state but I didn't catch about what. Just giving that info to help identify which bride I'm referring to.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl Yes she was the bride earlier in the episode. Sorry I can't remember if she bought it, I was posting here at the same time. Teresa Caputo's daughter did buy it,  well her Mom probably did.

This dress looks like it's becoming the Lazaro dress from a few years back that was tried on by practically every bride

It's this one

lazaro-bridal-tulle-ball-gown-pleated-silk-satin-organza-floral-jewel-natural-waist-circular-chapel-train-3108_lg_lb.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"