Honored Contributor

Re: SWING JACKET - Available on Q - A257286

On 10/12/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 10/12/2014 Favorite Son said:

I passed on it after watching the video. I never have been a fan of double breasted styles, and I just don't think it is long enough to provide any real warmth in colder weather. I'll just sit down and have a "date" with the de-piller and my button front black Linea walker coat from a few seasons back. It is definitely warm.

Yes Favorire Son-agree with your observation. It is too short. I'm still on the hunt for a fab winter coat.
Great jacket for warmer climates. It's too short for some of us.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Wouldn't invective posts demand a call to corporate? Or does that only work one way? I actually haven't spent much time on the long LR threads...because what is left to say but good luck with your future career choice? I am assuming it is not all giggles over yonder. Re LDO....or any other real designer...not everything works for everybody...or every 'body'. Thank goodness I don't adore everything LDO offers...I would need a different life and a way bigger closet.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

I'm looking forward to reading the reviews for this jacket. I can't wait for mine to get here!

Valued Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Vivian said:

I originally ordered the black but when Louis said it's not a true black, more like graphite, I changed it to the red. I don't need any more red outerwear but couldn't resist that gorgeous color. The back of the jacket is beautiful. I am still considering the black but will see how the red looks, and fits, before going for another color. I have the lined cotton swing jacket in every color...that's how much I love it...and I am hoping this is another winner.

I LOVE that lined cotton swing jacket too! I have it in 3 colors--black, white & Limoges blue--but have been pining for the yellow for a very long time--I should really pick that color up before it's gone for good. LOVE the swing style, it's instant chic!

I got the brick red boucle also{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Respected Contributor

On 10/12/2014 kate2357 said: Wouldn't invective posts demand a call to corporate? Or does that only work one way?

Done and done, trust me. Wink

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Sheesh said:
On 10/12/2014 kate2357 said: Wouldn't invective posts demand a call to corporate? Or does that only work one way?

Done and done, trust me. Wink

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Regular Contributor

My swing coat just arrived and the quality and fit are impeccable. I got a medium which is my usual Linea size and almost sized up and I'm glad I did not. The fit is perfect and relaxed and I can easily wear a sweater under it. It is also very warm, this will definitely keep you warm in the cold months. I also did not find this short, although I am a short. I'm 5.1" and it comes almost halfway down my thighs.

Esteemed Contributor

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!

I originally wanted to order in multiple colors, but after reading some comments, I decided to order just one (black). I love it and am now returning for another color while my size is still available. I'm 5'8" and it covers my bottom, so I don't think it's too short at all. The buttons, the seams, the lining--just the overall quality--are exactly what you would expect from this line.

Respected Contributor

I just love hearing these happy ending reviews. Guess the jacket isn't too short!

Respected Contributor

On 10/14/2014 wildcat fan said:

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!

I originally wanted to order in multiple colors, but after reading some comments, I decided to order just one (black). I love it and am now returning for another color while my size is still available. I'm 5'8" and it covers my bottom, so I don't think it's too short at all. The buttons, the seams, the lining--just the overall quality--are exactly what you would expect from this line.

Glad it isn't too short on you. Enjoy wearing it. It would be too short for me as I am plus sized and tall.