Honored Contributor
As a rule I am NOT into sweat shirts or sweatshirt material because it's too heavy and I don't think it does anything for me ( for anyone else really). But the LL Bean was nice and the Athleta with the crisscross bottom but those also seem to be a thinner material
Honored Contributor

Crown & Ivy- Belk

Layer this sweatshirt over any ensemble for added warmth and flair! Featuring a textured striped design and a crew neckline, this piece is a classic addition to any wardrobe.

• Approximately 24.5-in. L
  • Pullover
  • Crew neckline
  • Long raglan sleeves
  • Cotton
  • Machine washable
  • Belk Exclusive

crown & ivy™ Textured Stripe Sweatshirt

Honored Contributor

Adidas-

Mélange Mid-Layer

The adidas by Stella McCartney Mélange Mid-Layer has the cozy feel of your favorite sweatshirt, cut with modern lines and a batwing shape. Lined in soft microfleece with a funnel neck collar that has an adjustable drawcord to cinch out the chill.
  • Regular fit
  • Two-way-zip front pockets; Full zip with tall stand-up collar; Drawcord on top of collar
  • Batwing raglan sleeves; Printed band along middle front and pockets
  • Bonded soft single jersey fabric with microfleece backing
  • adidas by Stella McCartney logo below back neck
  • 60% cotton / 40% polyester single jersey bonded to polyester microfleece
  • Imported
Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking of the snarky comments I would get from having a zipper run up the middle of my "trunk". The mind boggles. 

Mind you, I work with men and they are not shy about razzing me. Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

I'm always on the lookout for sweatshirts with a little style, but there are very few that (1) are long enough for me; (2) are thick enough; and/or (3) are a cool color.

Y'all are probably sick of me posting this one, but I really like it...so much so that I have it in the teal and the pink.  I've gotten more than my $$ worth out of both of them thus far this season...I'm tempted to get this light grey, but think it might be overkill LOL...

Zella 'Inner Peace' Cotton Blend Pullover

Nordstrom, Zella item 1104118, $58

4.8 out of 5 stars, 24 reviews 

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

I returned this Zella because, for me, it only looked okay closed...

Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF, I love your sweatshirt with the cowl neck! Reminds me of the Costco sweatshirt I posted a couple days ago on another thread, Puma brand, $14.99 when I bought it. Hate to tell you, I also got it in black! Woman Surprised

image.jpg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@MacDUFF, I love your sweatshirt with the cowl neck! Reminds me of the Costco sweatshirt I posted a couple days ago on another thread, Puma brand, $14.99 when I bought it.

@MaggieMack

That is an awesome price for PUMA!

Esteemed Contributor

@MaggieMack

I really like that Puma...it looks long enough and love the color.  I'm assuming it's thick enough for SD?   And who can beat that price!?

Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF, definitely thick enough for SD! I wanted to sleep in it, but it's too thick for that!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop