Contributor

DOES anyone eles think sg's clothes are  a little too dark and look old?

Respected Contributor

Actually yes.  I am also old - 82 years.  But they seem a bit odd and old to me in spite of my age.  Her prints definitely turn me off.  Sorry fans, it's just my opinion, but I'm entitled!!  The only thing I like of hers are some of her pants, which fit me well, even though they aren't my absolute favorite brand.

Honored Contributor

How can a short or 3/4 sleeve top look old?  SG does some beautiful bright prints.  They're selling fall and winter clothes now which tend to be darker colors.  She has a huge variety of colors and prints...something for everyone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I have said a few times on this forum that my MIL, in her 90s, said that SG makes clothes that look like "old lady" clothes.  It made me chuckle when she said it.

Respected Contributor

Re: SUSAN GRAVER

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

How can a short or 3/4 sleeve top look old?  SG does some beautiful bright prints.  They're selling fall and winter clothes now which tend to be darker colors.  She has a huge variety of colors and prints...something for everyone.

Agreed @Kachina624 . . . something for everyone . . . I'm not a print person . . . I like her pullover hoodies  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

YES - those 2 piece tops - the shell with the old lady looking 'jacket' in dark purple - black - dark navy looks so dated.  And then you have a selection of goofy loud printed items that only looks good on a 5 ft 10 inch thin female.  Nothing in between.  I gave up on SG 'collection' several years ago - in fact - don't even both to watch her shows.  She can dance and spin until she's dizzy!

Valued Contributor

"Yes~!"

Image result for cartoon . old lady with polka dots

Honored Contributor

In twenty years I have not looked at a single item of hers and thought:          "I Love, love, love that!"!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's all that liquid knit......

Respected Contributor

I am 63 - went for 20 years not buying any over Susan's line.  About 2 years ago, I purchased one of her cardigans and tanks to match and I 'didn't stop there' !  I think I've purchased most every cardigan/tank she has now.  Love them !...but NO PRINTS AT ALL !