Honored Contributor

Cold shoulders and shark bites are all over in every price range. -  and they're making it much easier for me to shop because I can eliminate them without much thought at all.

But women are buying -  I can't think of a single public place I've been for the whole summer that I didn't see both cold shoulders and shark bites. One night in May, 3 women at the same restaurant table were wearing cold shoulder.

Respected Contributor

YES, YES, YES!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: STOP.........

[ Edited ]

I say STOP with the posts like this!!!!!!  With all the clothing choices, no one has to buy and wear styles they do not like!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Take a breath and just get over it...lol   Shark bite hems have been around for at least 10 years now and it appears they are a classic and aren't going away any time soon.  But they aren't the only players in town, you can still find plenty of tops in regular styles.  I don't how long cold shoulders styles we be around, they are having a moment now.  I just got one in the mail today, it's a maroon color for fall.  Women seem to love them so they'll be a round for a while.  I don't really know what people find so scary about them...lol  They are very wearable and those of us don't love our upper arms can show some skin.  Although I only bought one dress and one top for summer.  Don't like them, don't wear them.  I'm pretty sure we'll all be seeing a lot of holiday sweaters and tops in that style.

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

We haven't had a cold shoulder thread in a while.

Oy...

Yeah, probably not in 2 or 3 days.  They must have presented one in one of the shows.  

Trusted Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

in the Name of Love.

Sorry @MalteseMomma, I just couldn't resist.

I do agree with you.

Woman LOL    I was thinking "Hammer Time."    LOL