Honored Contributor

Not everyone is wearing leggings and there are so many tunic tops now that I hardly see any regular length tops.  It seems that designers get on a roll with certain styles and can't stop.  Well, please stop with all the tunics.  I am not saying stop completely but offer a variety.  Regular tops that tip the hips are needed.  Cat WinkHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

wrote:

Not everyone is wearing leggings and there are so many tunic tops now that I hardly see any regular length tops.  It seems that designers get on a roll with certain styles and can't stop.  Well, please stop with all the tunics.  I am not saying stop completely but offer a variety.  Regular tops that tip the hips are needed.  Cat WinkHeart

@Katcat1  Not only are petite ones too long for me, I’m just tired of the look of a long top.

Respected Contributor

I think “tunic” length really varies. I am tall and many tops labeled “tunic” are too short for me as I do wear leggings and skinny’s. Many of these “tunic” length tops require me to wear an even longer tank underneath so as to properly cover the bum. LOL!

Honored Contributor

There might not be a lot of variety on Qvc tv but there is if you shop Qvc.com.

Honored Contributor

I'm 5 ft and I have lots of things from Q that aren't tunics.  I shop on line...

Honored Contributor

Very few saw, or at least responded, to my post about tunics being passe.  I had gone through all the high-end and middle-end to lower end fashion sites determining what I saw coming and going, in and out.  Tunics appear to be going.  Not coming.  Going, going, and maybe by end of summer - totally gone.  Layering looks passe as well.

Respected Contributor

I wear tunics everyday but don't think I've purchased any from QVC....Coldwater Creek & Soft Surroundings are my go tos. I see lots of short tops on QVC, I'm 5'7"prefer lengths from 31" to 33" & I never wear leggings.

Respected Contributor

I've gotten so used to tunic length I can no longer wear the shorter length.  I agree that a tunic can be a variety of lengths.  As long as the top covers the crotch line of the pants, I'm fine with it, but I definitely wear the longer lengths with leggings.  Not only do I mostly wear leggings, that's the most common look I see when out and about.  I love it.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1...so agree...they don't look that great on me.  I am only 5'5 and some of those tops make me look frumpy.  The TSV today was a big disappointment...tired of hoods as well.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs   Don't get me started on hoodies.  LOL  Hoodies are nice but 2 or 3 is enough to own IMO.  Tunics are okay in moderation 1 or 2 would be sufficient for me.  Leggings are into over kill now.  

kindness is strength