Honored Contributor

STAN THE MAN HERMAN was on today~!!

Hey Stan... it was great seeing you and your super-plush zip or wrap tie robes looked wonderful!  I hope you come back with a lot more including regular fleece AND your famous chenille!!  I love my robes and would love one or two new ones this year!  

OH, and please don't forget your famous fleece nightshirts/robes ... my personal favorite.

I'll be watching for you to come back!!  Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Re: STAN THE MAN HERMAN was on today~!!

The robes are gorgeous! If we weren't in the middle of a hideous drought and heat wave I would have grabbed one. Actually, now that the sun has gone down it sounds more appealing. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

Hey Stan... it was great seeing you and your super-plush zip or wrap tie robes looked wonderful!  I hope you come back with a lot more including regular fleece AND your famous chenille!!  I love my robes and would love one or two new ones this year!  

OH, and please don't forget your famous fleece nightshirts/robes ... my personal favorite.

I'll be watching for you to come back!!  Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

@Q4u

I WOULD HAVE MADE TIME, IF "I" HAD KNOWN THAT STAN HERMAN was on.   Was he on very long or does anyone know if IT was a full hour show?

If anyone should know. I had a email alert signed in for Stan Herman, I am disappointed but not angry; I will have them made. Yes, I know there are 75% cotton / 25 poly.      I don't want those.

I've asked about his ~shows~ so many times, "here", that I gave up.

>I use to (usually) buy 2 of every thing he sold 8 years ago until he faded away gradually. I am totally surprised that S.H. was on! Hopefully, the was not the last time.................

I did find one beautiful robe, a zip up in two tones of blue, by accident while shopping in a fine department shop, back corner for clearance.         "Definitely, I would have gladly paid $80.00 without any reservations".   ,,,,,,,,,,{ *** [[[[ $16.00]]]].  ____ It's one of the best robes I own, other than the TWO lastly bought in cotton chenille 10 years ago at $56.00/tax and S/H.

I thought I could buy each time he was on, so without assuming, I gave one away as a gift. Those two buttoned up and were the BEST robes. If you do not want cotton, then go to KMarT or WaLM and buy the hot scratchy polyester...

I also have two chenille tops and bottoms that are still as they are QUALITY  when bought new.  WARM AND COZY AND THE COTTON IS USA.

....THERE  `HAD to BE a dryer run through` to rid the excess cotton then wash; there was no shedding after that....

I am SURE that the many complaints from those who DID buy, and were those who put a stop to the famous Stan Herman Chenille robes and lounge wear.  Complaints Complaints Complaints!

W H A T  A  S H A M E !!!!             NAES

Esteemed Contributor

I love Stan.  I'm sorry I missed him.  I have three of his robes (synthetic but still very nice) that I baby because I love them - no time in the dryer and cold water only.  When I bought them I e-mailed him to say how much I liked them, and he sent me a cute response right away.

Sweet fellow.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Was he on very long or does anyone know if IT was a full hour show?

It seemed to be just a one product promo...

http://www.qvc.com/Stan-Herman-Silky-Dimple-Plush-Long-Zip-Robe.product.A266746.html?sc=A266746-SRCH...

Which was a lovely robe (two types, zip up and tie and came in Petites as well) but I just don't like the plush/super-plush fabric.  That's all that seems to be out there except the lighter fabrics and I'm not interested in those either.  

Also, please Stan, don't mimic the other loungwear vendor who brings in pajamas, cardigans, pullover tops etc.  There's many of us who have absolutely no interest in her products and want what YOU specialize in....  Woman LOL 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

He was on for just a one time presentation. two different styles of robe in reg and petite in four colors.

I came back on line this morning and ordered the pale blue-green in a zip front. I couldn't resist. Check them out they look lovely and the price is good.

Respected Contributor

For those who love Stan's stuff, Sam's Club has really, really nice two piece plush chenille lounge sets - pants and zip-up jacket.  The jackets have a sort of ombre effect; pants are solid.  Dark blue, light brown, or grey.  Really pretty and a few cents short of $20.  I don't need one, but they sure are tempting... Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, I missed seeing him on air too, it has been a long time and I was wondering when QVC would be having him back? I have about three of his PJ's and two of his plush fleece robes and love them all. I am going to pay better attention to my insider magazine for now on.