Respected Contributor

I can't find it online. Has it been listed yet? I'm waiting for the HG to wear under my cardi. I don't like long sleeves under it and it dips too low to wear alone. I didn't want to buy the tank because the SS was coming.

Valued Contributor

Yes it is on line I ordered last night (or rather this morning at 1:30am). Key in A257382..I ordered stone; was going to order hunter green and decided not to.

Valued Contributor

Lavendar, I brought this to the top again so hopefully you will see it. You didn't reply so I'm thinking you haven't looked for a reply to your post yet.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the brick red since I already have a Linea jacket in that color. I was thinking about the hunter green also, but decided to wait. I have way too many sweaters and clothing in general now. Happy to get the brick red.

Respected Contributor

Thank you! I don't know why I couldn't find it. Ordered the HG to wear under HG cardi. I am sticking to my list and keeping track of what I'm spending. Ordered the PP hoody and shell and black LL jacket. Only thing left are the LL pants in black. Only thing on evil pay was black jacket. I suspect now that holidays are over evil pays will diminish.