Honored Contributor

SPANX’s Affordable Shapewear Range At Target Is A Hidden Gem

ASSETS by SPANX offers compression leggings, slips, underwear and bodysuits, too, so you’ve got options when it comes to matching your pieces to your desired outfits.

Screenshot_2021-07-07-20-14-09.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: SPANX’s Affordable Shapewear Range At Target Is A Hidden Gem

I have a couple of their shapers and mid thigh options from the Assets line and they are good.   I always buy up a size or so because I don't want a lot of compression.  I like them.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

I have a couple of their shapers and mid thigh options from the Assets line and they are good.   I always buy up a size or so because I don't want a lot of compression.  I like them.

Yes, I also size up. Have a number of regular SPANX and Target ASSET pieces - same quality. Another great Target buy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for posting this as I as always forget about this part of the Spanx brand.  I never know if I should go up one or two sizes because of the compression.  Sometimes clothing just requires too much effort.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I have purchased this brand many times at Target...lately the inventory is very spotty..but they are a good product for specific clothing items that need a bit of help and I always buy 1 size larger...I don't want to feel squished!

Honored Contributor

@Jk9    I bought Assets once some years ago hoping for a bit of compression.  There was none.  For my needs, they were not an asset at all -  washed them and passed them onto thrift immediately after trying them.

I returned to Spanx and have been quite happy with my decision, but just their camisoles.  Those I've ordered from QVC when they run a special.   I didn't love their briefs or other panties and I definitely need an extremely well-engineered bra.