Valued Contributor

Re: SPANX Leggings - Cost???

Love Spanx tights and leggings!  They truly last and wear well!  I was told at Nordies long ago to size up one size, and they always work great for me!  Well worth the price tag.

Honored Contributor

Re: SPANX Leggings - Cost???

[ Edited ]

I bought my first pair of leggings, and I am in love!  I bought NYDJ leggings, still on sale for 73 bucks!  They are a good weight and fit like a dream. I love the flat , wide waistband.  It gives me a nice line from the back.  Because of the firming issue right now, most jeans were accentuating bra lines and waist lines.  I hate that! I have worn them at least 12 times and they haven't bagged, stretched or lost shape.  I am 68, and 5'3 and bought 12P. My usual NYDJ is 12 regular, and I hem them.  The petite is too short between the waist and crotch.  But the Petite fir perfect in the jeggings and the leggings I am speaking of.    I used to have pretty firm legs up until the first of the year.  Because of surgery, and few medical problems I am not able to exercise like I did.  My thighs are a little "flabby".  Yikes, I thought my side fenders sides were waving hello when I walked, LOL!  Anyway you cannot see any cellulite or flab, these are firming.I gave them the sunlight test, and looked in a mirror, and had my husband critique the view.  Last thing I wanted was to go out, and have cellulite or flab show through pants.  I highly recommend them!  I don't know how much the Spanx are, but I know they aren't cheap.  But at 73 dollars (originally 98 to 125) these might be worth a try for some