Honored Contributor

Re: SOOO wish QVC could get all the show items up and posted at once!

On 1/29/2015 Goldie76 said:
On 1/29/2015 helping said:
On 1/29/2015 queendiva said:
On 1/29/2015 vickybliss said:

The first thing I did this morning was to check if the WK ENR sweaters were up yet. I personally enjoy the different items coming up at different times, instead of everything popping up at midnight. On the other hand, I wish the WK ENR sweaters had been first and not last. My fear is that they don't have them yet, and that they will be on the next show.

Or maybe they are being held back for OTO pricing? I can only hope...

Guess we'll find out at midnight tonight by which of the new items don't show up. At least I hope we'll get a OTO!

Me, too.

I'm waiting for a sweater to be available too. Were some items already available days ago? I see where some posters already have some of the items. (I haven't been on here every day.)

Honored Contributor

Shopping the Linea line is like loving Elvis. It was rare to see him and when he was going to be on, Steve Allen or Ed Sullivan never had enough tickets and there was such a frenzy in the air, and Colonel Parker told him to always leave them "wanting more..."

I think that is what the Louis D'O collection is all about. QVC allows him infrequent visits. We always want him coming back for more time and more surprises. They withhold the items to order until the "frenzy" is over the top and the items are gobbled up before we see or hear enough.

May the stampede soon begin. Smile

Honored Contributor

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

On 1/29/2015 Daysdee said:
On 1/29/2015 mjunkie said:

As one who rarely gets in on OTOs, are they just for the hour or for the day?

For the hour and then the next hosts will have different OTO's for the rest of the day until the next day's TSV is presented.

Thank you!
Occasional Contributor

Linea Ladies - The three listed by the OP are all up for ordering. Have fun!