Honored Contributor

Re: SOFT SURROUNDINGS COMING TO CHARLOTTE, NC....

How are we doing ladies?  WNC got our foot!  Our DS near the Cradle Of Forestry about half an hour from here got more!  

Esteemed Contributor

@shoekitty

Just on the off-chance that you don't know...you'll probably roll your eyes LOL...you can call the King of Prussia store in PA (484) 690-9737 and order from the catalogue with free shipping and no tax.  The map of their stores shows a heavy concentration of stores in the Mid and Eastern parts of the country...AZ or Oregon are the closest to Cali!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

Had never heard of Cradle of Forestry...looked it up...near Pisgah?  Bet it's just beautiful there.  The closest we've been to you is fishing at Lake Lure 2 or 3 times a year.

Handsome just got back from scouting the neighborhood on the 4 wheeler.  I can confidently report that the 2 in of snow/sleet are melting, the road is slushy, and there are turkey tracks down by the thicket of trees at the other end of the neighborhood.  Temp is pushing 40.  Pretty sure the worst is over for us.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF wrote:

@ECBG

Had never heard of Cradle of Forestry...looked it up...near Pisgah?  Bet it's just beautiful there.  The closest we've been to you is fishing at Lake Lure 2 or 3 times a year.

Handsome just got back from scouting the neighborhood on the 4 wheeler.  I can confidently report that the 2 in of snow/sleet are melting, the road is slushy, and there are turkey tracks down by the thicket of trees at the other end of the neighborhood.  Temp is pushing 40.  Pretty sure the worst is over for us.

*************************The Cradle Of Forestry is on the other side of Brevard, NC. Brevard is the other side of a small area township, Flat Rock where the Carl Sandburg House is.

Please Darlin', let me send you some snow!!!  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF@lolakimono

Thanks for the info.  I did call and place an order.  They said shipping might be delayed though.  I am not in a hurry.  I will save 15 dollars, and that is nice, being the items were not on sale, and not cheap.  LOL!

I wonder why they will ship free?  Is it just a special service they offer at that store I wonder?

Esteemed Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

...I did call and place an order...I wonder why they will ship free?  Is it just a special service they offer at that store I wonder?

@shoekitty

Another good question.   No clue why...just glad that it's free...not looking a gift horse in the mouth!   LOL

What did you order?

Esteemed Contributor

Hey ladies! Hope you're doing well.  Smiley Happy

We still have a driveway covered with ice and snow, but most of the roads were clear this afternoon.  Hard to believe they're predicting temperatures in the upper 40's after what we had the past couple of days. 

I didn't realize Soft Surroundings had free shipping at the Prussia store.  I'm going to look into that.  Thanks for sharing.

Esteemed Contributor

Saw them online but confused by the sizing.  Do they sell from small to plus sizes or only plus sizes?

Esteemed Contributor

@bonnielu

They sell all sizes from xs to 3x, and they have tall and petite, too.  I think the default may be to missy, but there are tabs to pick women, petite, tall.

Valued Contributor

@MacDUFF Too cold for me and I have been staying indoors. If my DH was still living we would be at the stadium today. We had PSL's  from the beginning and he only missed one game there before he became ill in 2012.  He would be so excited this season for the Panthers.